Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you get a tattoo....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
of a quote? i read the other day...'stop putting words on people, they are not bumperstickers!' and i have to say i think i agree. what do you think?

eta: i have considered getting 'all you need is love' somewhere on myself...thinkin not now though...

ok, i feel like some people think the first quote is something i want on myself. no. it is a quote that i read about the tattoos. on fb. just something some random dude said...lol...hope that cleared that up..:)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Replies (41-50):
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I just have to convence dh to let me get more tat's he thinks I'll end up with tattoo's all over me lol I'm kind of addicted but I only have one but I want like 5 more

Quoting Mazi184:

I think that's really cute idea :)

Quoting masonsmommy107:

I would but I love tattoo's i've thought about get "To infinity and beyond" for my boys because my oldest loves Toy Story and that's how much I love them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oostera
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Whatever suits the person wearing the tattoo. Tattoos aren't on someone's body for MY amusement, it is for them. It defines that individual and each one was a story to that person. I would never think it my right to tell someone what they are allowed to have put on their body and where they are allowed to put it.

masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I've herd your rib cage hurts pretty bad to tattoo!

Quoting Anonymous:

I am planning on having

Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt

Tattooed on my right rib cage below my scar from a chest tube.

It's a quote from Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Oostera
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Lol, my DH doesn't like tattoos and I don't have any, but I have at least three in mind. None of them are outlandish and I have talked with him about them, too. I want a wedding ring tattoo, and two baby foot prints on my back for our kids. He is not a fan of "wasting the money" that way:/

Quoting masonsmommy107:

I just have to convence dh to let me get more tat's he thinks I'll end up with tattoo's all over me lol I'm kind of addicted but I only have one but I want like 5 more

Quoting Mazi184:

Quoting masonsmommy107:

I would but I love tattoo's i've thought about get "To infinity and beyond" for my boys because my oldest loves Toy Story and that's how much I love them!

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:48 AM

I'm going to get part of Psalm 23 somewhere, most likely.

Mazi184
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol nice! I have 3, I think I'm done at least for now. Dh has like 10 tattoos and is currently saving for another- he's the one who's addicted. I don't mind, I love 'em!

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Quoting Mazi184:

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
masonsmommy107
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:57 AM
Dh wants tattoo's his self but he is just worried I'll end up looking like Kat Von D lol! He doesn't that amount of tattoo's is sexy but I'd be happy with a 3/4 sleeve on one of my arms. I'll convence him one day! Lol

Quoting Oostera:

Lol, my DH doesn't like tattoos and I don't have any, but I have at least three in mind. None of them are outlandish and I have talked with him about them, too. I want a wedding ring tattoo, and two baby foot prints on my back for our kids. He is not a fan of "wasting the money" that way:/

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Quoting Mazi184:

Quoting masonsmommy107:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
..prettyinink..
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:00 AM
I have this:
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.

Ernest Henley / invictous

Not really something you find on a bumper sticker.
Pink.Sunshine
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:01 AM
I would never get any tattoo. It's not for me.
mom4567
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Ahahaha! I wouldn't get bumper stickers on me either...on the other hand with QUOTES lol, it would depend on what is was or what it meant to me.

Quoting Anonymous:

why would you? in no way does my post suggest that....?

Quoting crazygirl907:

I like quotes, but I couldn't see myself getting the word bumper stickers tattooed. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)