Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tattoos *warning pic*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 532 Replies
5 moms liked this

I love tattoos it is like wearing your thoughts and feelings. Do any of you have tattoo? What do yours mean?

I really want a tattoo of a cherry blossom branch running up my side. They represent new beginnings.

This is exactly what I want to have done. What do you want to have done for your next tattoo?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I have no tattoos, but I really want to get one. I'm thinking of doing my husband and my thumb print into a heart with our favorite color...him black mine pink. just don't know if I actually will lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM
63 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I'm having a back piece done for my next one. It will run from my left hip up to and over my right shoulder. I know it will have flowers but I'm unsure of the type at this moment. I'm waiting for my lightbulb moment on that while I save up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:42 AM
4 moms liked this
I like it but I don't think I want it that close to my crotch area.
Lalalie
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Pretty.

The next tattoo I am getting is a tattoo for my mother. She died a few months ago. I'm getting a rembrance tatt.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM
I have 6. I'm in the process of finding an artist for my next piece
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Oh yea I don't either I just want it up my side and around my back. No one but my fiancé is getting close to that area

Quoting Anonymous:

I like it but I don't think I want it that close to my crotch area.

sugareemommee
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM
15 moms liked this
No I'm unique.

I have zero tats.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I'm sorry for your lose. My grandma that I was very close to died when I was 9 so I have a rose on my shoulder blade for her since her name was rose

Quoting Lalalie:

Pretty.

The next tattoo I am getting is a tattoo for my mother. She died a few months ago. I'm getting a rembrance tatt.

SunshineBird
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:46 AM

If any of you are familiar with "Runaway Bunny" I want a tattoo with the mother bunny as a tree with the baby bunny flying toward her. I want to get one pink baby bunny and one blue. I saw a pic of it and LOVE it so much! I can't decide if I was the words yet or not.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured