Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How wrong would it be of me, to hope sleep apnea kills my Husband soon? ETA 1 & 2 now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it will keep me from breaking up my home & SS will pay me $1800.00 monthly once he's dead. I'm not crazy, I'd never take it into my own hands, but everyday I wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up. Funny thing is he said to me last night, "If I died you wouldn't even care. You'd be free" and all I could do was laugh because its true. Hes not abusive, didnt cheat or any of that. I just don't love him, find him disgusting & annoying but I need to maintain my lifestyle, so I stay waiting with baited breath. Im horrible, no I think its normal to feel this way. What say you?

ETA: since I'm seeing it alot let me clear this up, in over 300 responses, I did not ever say one time that I would ever take MY OWN HAND to end anyone's life. Don't come changing and twisting my words! What idiot would write a post saying that? Well, I'm not that way and  I would never plot or look to harm any human being ever! Now, if he got hit by a bus, or a tank then oh well, that's on him. 

ETA #2: Please read atleast the body of the post before accusing me of wanting to harm my Husband myself. I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF WOULD PUT A HAND TO HARM HIM. Stop making crap up and twisting what I wrote. Reading comprehension is your friend. Just because you say you want an ice cream cone, doesn't mean you're going to go and rob Baskin Robbins. Big difference! Or let me give another example, Just because I say "I won't be sad if a bus runs him over" doesn't mean that I'm plotting a bus takeover. Seriously people!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (11-20):
DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Troll or not, staying in an unhappy marriage isn't helping you, your husband or your kids.

If you are that unhappy, you would do everybody a world of good and just get a divorce.

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Do you have kids with this man? If so, not only are you a horrible person but this makes you a shitty mother also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
its not only about the money, I wouldn't have to be his mommy anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be a desperate bitch for money that's really sad it says alot about you.
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
7 moms liked this
I hope he outlives your pathetic money grubing ass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I would rather have a life then life style. Hopefully he leaves you. If you wish your husband death,there is no love or respect left and it is time to go.

user

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
3 moms liked this

No it's not normal. 

How funny would it be if you passed in your sleep instead and he got the money.  Would suck wouldn't it?

southern.momof2
by Pirate on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Even If this is a troll post, you need serious mental help to even joke like this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Irony will be him dying long after you after 30-50 more years of marriage
lilbit53009
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:22 AM
1 mom liked this

wow you hope he dies for no reason at all simply because you don't want to ruin your "lifestyle"?

you sound pathetic 

JNLmomme09
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:23 AM
Uggggg how can you even out that out in the universe?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured