Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How wrong would it be of me, to hope sleep apnea kills my Husband soon? ETA 1 & 2 now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it will keep me from breaking up my home & SS will pay me $1800.00 monthly once he's dead. I'm not crazy, I'd never take it into my own hands, but everyday I wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up. Funny thing is he said to me last night, "If I died you wouldn't even care. You'd be free" and all I could do was laugh because its true. Hes not abusive, didnt cheat or any of that. I just don't love him, find him disgusting & annoying but I need to maintain my lifestyle, so I stay waiting with baited breath. Im horrible, no I think its normal to feel this way. What say you?

ETA: since I'm seeing it alot let me clear this up, in over 300 responses, I did not ever say one time that I would ever take MY OWN HAND to end anyone's life. Don't come changing and twisting my words! What idiot would write a post saying that? Well, I'm not that way and  I would never plot or look to harm any human being ever! Now, if he got hit by a bus, or a tank then oh well, that's on him. 

ETA #2: Please read atleast the body of the post before accusing me of wanting to harm my Husband myself. I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF WOULD PUT A HAND TO HARM HIM. Stop making crap up and twisting what I wrote. Reading comprehension is your friend. Just because you say you want an ice cream cone, doesn't mean you're going to go and rob Baskin Robbins. Big difference! Or let me give another example, Just because I say "I won't be sad if a bus runs him over" doesn't mean that I'm plotting a bus takeover. Seriously people!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:23 AM

even better - stick either a black widow, red scorpion or some venomous snake in his shoe. Then take you time calling an ambulance when he gets bit. "I had no idea officer"

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Well i have to say, some man can be such piece of shits u wish they could just disappear so u could move on with your life, i sympathize
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Lol@"baited breath"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
Maybe you should divorce him.

Quoting Anonymous:

its not only about the money, I wouldn't have to be his mommy anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

You must be a desperate bitch for money that's really sad it says alot about you.

Anonymous
Damn. I can't even imagine getting to the point of hating someone so much.
Diva-Mami
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
I hope he out lives you 7 times over. Do him a favor and leave.
mybabybugssmile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Does he have CSA or OSA?

Fairywings1223
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Omg you cruel. I worry every day about my dh riding his motorcycle back and forth to work. Why be married to some one if you feel like that. He deserves better.
NVL0707
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:24 AM
You're sick.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous

Well then here's to hoping he outlives your horrible ass!

Quoting Anonymous:

Win, hes been in the Hospital 3x for heart problems.

Quoting Anonymous:

You fail as a human being,  and sleep apnea from what I understand doesn't kill you on it's own.  So unless he has other problems such as heart issues then you are shit out of luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)