Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How wrong would it be of me, to hope sleep apnea kills my Husband soon? ETA 1 & 2 now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it will keep me from breaking up my home & SS will pay me $1800.00 monthly once he's dead. I'm not crazy, I'd never take it into my own hands, but everyday I wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up. Funny thing is he said to me last night, "If I died you wouldn't even care. You'd be free" and all I could do was laugh because its true. Hes not abusive, didnt cheat or any of that. I just don't love him, find him disgusting & annoying but I need to maintain my lifestyle, so I stay waiting with baited breath. Im horrible, no I think its normal to feel this way. What say you?

ETA: since I'm seeing it alot let me clear this up, in over 300 responses, I did not ever say one time that I would ever take MY OWN HAND to end anyone's life. Don't come changing and twisting my words! What idiot would write a post saying that? Well, I'm not that way and  I would never plot or look to harm any human being ever! Now, if he got hit by a bus, or a tank then oh well, that's on him. 

ETA #2: Please read atleast the body of the post before accusing me of wanting to harm my Husband myself. I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF WOULD PUT A HAND TO HARM HIM. Stop making crap up and twisting what I wrote. Reading comprehension is your friend. Just because you say you want an ice cream cone, doesn't mean you're going to go and rob Baskin Robbins. Big difference! Or let me give another example, Just because I say "I won't be sad if a bus runs him over" doesn't mean that I'm plotting a bus takeover. Seriously people!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
jcm28
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:25 AM
Maybe you should work on your marriage to repair it
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

BATED breath.

Unless you're eating fish...

Troll.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I dont want to have to be on PA & Im not working. We said we would divorce, but I thought about the tax refund this year. He's getting $5000 and I want my half. He said to let him know if I want to go through with the Divorce before he lets the LL know if he'renewing the lease, but I want my money and I still dont have a job yet so Im faking it until I get my half and a decent job.

Quoting DanaG70:

Troll or not, staying in an unhappy marriage isn't helping you, your husband or your kids.

If you are that unhappy, you would do everybody a world of good and just get a divorce.

wrensong
by Pagan Mother on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:26 AM

If you are that unhappy, get a divorce. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM

You could always help the process along during the night.

hehehe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM

when you wish death upon the person you're with, it's time to leave. I say you're pretty selfish to think only of the money you would receive when he dies. I hope he out lives you at this point.

MADMomma1975a
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I'm sorry, I laughed when I saw this headline; I guess I have a sick sense of humor and thought it was a sick joke brought on by lack of sleep due to hubs snoring.  But upon reading the actual post, I think you need to get over yourself and either divorce the guy or get therapy (or both).  If you think $1800/month is a lot of money, you're living in some sort of fantasy land.  When I was working we were bringing home $4100/month and it was barely covering all of the household expenses (and we don't live lavish lifestyles here).  Seek help soon; because if he does end up passing from his sleep apnea, your post here on CM could shine a suspicious light on you before they even say that it was a complication of his untreated apnea that caused it...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM
I said Im not in love with him & I want out

Quoting lilbit53009:

wow you hope he dies for no reason at all simply because you don't want to ruin your "lifestyle"?

you sound pathetic 

Rileyscute
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:27 AM

how much of a lifestyle can be maintained on 1800 a month??

corkysunshine
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM
Not saying your a bad person but how awful to wish someone dead. Especially because he disgust and annoys you?! I hate to break it to you but you guys already broke the home. Your kids are seeing a unhealthy relationship between you to. God forbid he was to pass you'll feel guilty knowing you post something like this. If theres a issue go to family therapy and fix the issues this is not healthy for the kids.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)