Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How wrong would it be of me, to hope sleep apnea kills my Husband soon? ETA 1 & 2 now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it will keep me from breaking up my home & SS will pay me $1800.00 monthly once he's dead. I'm not crazy, I'd never take it into my own hands, but everyday I wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up. Funny thing is he said to me last night, "If I died you wouldn't even care. You'd be free" and all I could do was laugh because its true. Hes not abusive, didnt cheat or any of that. I just don't love him, find him disgusting & annoying but I need to maintain my lifestyle, so I stay waiting with baited breath. Im horrible, no I think its normal to feel this way. What say you?

ETA: since I'm seeing it alot let me clear this up, in over 300 responses, I did not ever say one time that I would ever take MY OWN HAND to end anyone's life. Don't come changing and twisting my words! What idiot would write a post saying that? Well, I'm not that way and  I would never plot or look to harm any human being ever! Now, if he got hit by a bus, or a tank then oh well, that's on him. 

ETA #2: Please read atleast the body of the post before accusing me of wanting to harm my Husband myself. I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF WOULD PUT A HAND TO HARM HIM. Stop making crap up and twisting what I wrote. Reading comprehension is your friend. Just because you say you want an ice cream cone, doesn't mean you're going to go and rob Baskin Robbins. Big difference! Or let me give another example, Just because I say "I won't be sad if a bus runs him over" doesn't mean that I'm plotting a bus takeover. Seriously people!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (381-390):
Sept-babies2
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:58 PM
what is with people asking at the end of a post the "what say you?" it sounds so dumb. I read it out loud and it drives me nuts to see that. It doesn't make sense. Oh well what was the post about again? I got distracted.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 69 on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:47 PM

lol... pot stirrer troll bump!

AmyL3469
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Wow... you're sick. Seriously asking if this is normal to wish your husband would die every night? That's so fucked.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 70 on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:29 AM

you may tihnk so but karma thinks otherwise when she is kicking your ass.

Quoting Anonymous:

karma doesn't exist in my world

Quoting Liz.Lemon:

watch out for karma.  i hear she can be a real bitch...

_Mrs.H_
by Bronze Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I hope he lives forever.

addyangel
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM
Omg you are a horrible person. I would never wish the pain of losing a parent on my children no matter if I loved my DH or not. If you feel that way grow some fucking balls and divorce him. He deserves much better than you. You make me sick, especially since if seems you have even researched how much you would get in SS! Gag. You're awful.
okijet
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Well it's cafemom! Go figure. 

This site has the makings of a horror movie, a drama set, mystery movie, cartoon and the origins of I luv lucy including Fred and Ethel Merman.   It's a farce, and I'm sure more people can come up with more original material than this. 

People's lives aren't something to play with.

Let this couple go the way they know with God's grace and let it be.  Whoever is anon and making this post isn't really using all their common sense, and if you had a decent thread of thought, you'd take it down, or cafemom should delete it themselves.

I should just report it but I know some sly someone will use that for a gaslighting technique to better their own low self esteem.   Sorry for them.

Tabitha21
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Your poor husband. I think you are the disgusting one. I don't even wish death on my enemy's
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Admin has been all over this post. It doesn't violate TOU. Hoping someone doesn't wake up, doesn't go against Cafemom Guidelines. If you bothered to read any of the previous pages, you would see that I said not once, not twice (EVEN IN MY ORIGINAL POST UPDATED ETAS 2X) THAT I never said *I* would EVER take MY OWN hand to do anything. So go ahead and report. This has been reported and it doesn't violate anything and that's why it's still here. Go read the terms of use. If you see "wishing someone dead" on there, by all means go ahead and report it.

Quoting okijet:

Well it's cafemom! Go figure. 

This site has the makings of a horror movie, a drama set, mystery movie, cartoon and the origins of I luv lucy including Fred and Ethel Merman.   It's a farce, and I'm sure more people can come up with more original material than this. 

People's lives aren't something to play with.

Let this couple go the way they know with God's grace and let it be.  Whoever is anon and making this post isn't really using all their common sense, and if you had a decent thread of thought, you'd take it down, or cafemom should delete it themselves.

I should just report it but I know some sly someone will use that for a gaslighting technique to better their own low self esteem.   Sorry for them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 3, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Hey, things have changed slightly. I don't really feel this way much anymore. He's giving me $2800 half back for the taxes and he's using portion of his money to file the divorce. I no longer have to wish anything. We won't be together and we can both go on with our lives.

Quoting Tabitha21:

Your poor husband. I think you are the disgusting one. I don't even wish death on my enemy's

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN