Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How wrong would it be of me, to hope sleep apnea kills my Husband soon? ETA 1 & 2 now

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

it will keep me from breaking up my home & SS will pay me $1800.00 monthly once he's dead. I'm not crazy, I'd never take it into my own hands, but everyday I wish he'd go to sleep and not wake up. Funny thing is he said to me last night, "If I died you wouldn't even care. You'd be free" and all I could do was laugh because its true. Hes not abusive, didnt cheat or any of that. I just don't love him, find him disgusting & annoying but I need to maintain my lifestyle, so I stay waiting with baited breath. Im horrible, no I think its normal to feel this way. What say you?

ETA: since I'm seeing it alot let me clear this up, in over 300 responses, I did not ever say one time that I would ever take MY OWN HAND to end anyone's life. Don't come changing and twisting my words! What idiot would write a post saying that? Well, I'm not that way and  I would never plot or look to harm any human being ever! Now, if he got hit by a bus, or a tank then oh well, that's on him. 

ETA #2: Please read atleast the body of the post before accusing me of wanting to harm my Husband myself. I NEVER SAID THAT I MYSELF WOULD PUT A HAND TO HARM HIM. Stop making crap up and twisting what I wrote. Reading comprehension is your friend. Just because you say you want an ice cream cone, doesn't mean you're going to go and rob Baskin Robbins. Big difference! Or let me give another example, Just because I say "I won't be sad if a bus runs him over" doesn't mean that I'm plotting a bus takeover. Seriously people!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Replies (41-50):
Syphon
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:28 AM

I'd like to know what's so great about your lifestyle that you'd stay in a marriage where there isn't love?    Why can't you maintain your own lifestyle?

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope he lives until he is 102
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM
I was told to tell him to get it checked. I havent. He hasnt been diagnosed but he snores just like his father and his father has it.

Quoting mybabybugssmile:

Does he have CSA or OSA?

isaiahsmomma86
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:29 AM
that is so fucked up.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes its wrong! I wake up every morning and hope mine DOESN'T die in his upcoming deployment.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM
I dont want him. I'd rather be alone. I hate the sexual/romantic obligation that comes with marriage.

Quoting jcm28:

Maybe you should work on your marriage to repair it
mary841108
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:30 AM

it's bated breath, silly troll needs a dictionary.

MADMomma1975a
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Untreated sleep apnea can cause congestive heart failure among other things (I have OSA and have to use a CPAP - the literature they send home with you after your first sleep study could scare you to death about it).  Not to mention that if you don't wake up when you stop breathing, your blood oxygen level could drop enough to cause brain damage or even death.  So yes, it can kill you if you don't treat it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I call troll. I don't want to believe that a mother can be so cold and hateful. You may not believe you're crazy but you have no empathy and that is by far worse. Seek help or do your kids and dh a favor and disappear from their lives, you don't deserve them. I'm going to see my dh off to work now and give him a big kiss and squeeze him tight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:31 AM
I've wished mine would die in a car crash and have wondered more then once if I would get his inheritance if he did ( millions $$$) and at te the only thing that keeps me here is the $$$ and healthcare
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)