Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Go back in time for one day.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies

If you could go back in time for one day, would you? What would you do?

For me personally, I would go back to the day my husband asked me to marry him. I would tell him that we should wait a while. Dh got married when we were 19. Looking back on it, I feel it was too young. At that age you think you know everything but you don't. Lol.

Fast forward 20 years and we're still together and happy. But I do have some regrets. I would have liked to have gone to school. You know, experience full on college campus life. I would have liked to live on my own and get to myself on my own. Dh was in the army and those times he was on tdy, peace keeping missions or deployments were growing periods for me. Not that I don't love Dh but I needed to be on my own and I learned a lot about myself.

Right now I'm a mom of two and currently a SAHM. It's not how I envisioned my life when I was younger. But it is what it is...It's not too late to make changes.

Where would you go if you could go back in time? Who would you visit?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:47 AM
I would go back to when my grandparents were alive and say everything that I wish I had said before I lost them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:48 AM
2 moms liked this

I wouldn't go back in time. I'd be to afraid that I might effect the amazing life I live now

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:49 AM

BUMP!

taramac
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Probably the day I lost my virginity because that guy was so not worth it and the sex sucked, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM
I would have gone back and not drank so much on Sunday. I'm to old for that shit lol
atyou
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I would go hang out with my best friend. She died 3.5 years ago.
Perfect.Pixie
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:55 AM
I would. I try to live my life as is but I do have one regret. If I could go back to that day, I would play it out differently
jcm28
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:57 AM
Yes slap the s*** out of my mother for having kids . Dumb f*** doesn't even know how to raise a dog.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:58 AM

i would go back to my first wedding day and RUN FAST AND FAR! what a waste of 13 years. SMDH.

Photo: -Randi.Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I would either I back and report the rape from my ex or go back and move in with a family member who died, I still feel responsible.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)