Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont agree with half siblings..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have noticed when people talk about half siblings they have many. I just don't agree with that. I told my husband if he died I would not have more children. I think siblings need to be from 1 set of parents. I'm not going to have multiple baby daddies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (21-30):
hehehe
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Auntie Em is my daughter's favorite person in the world...she's my sister, but we have different fathers. My other father, their Papa, was one of my daughter's favorite people also. Our lives were enriched by step family and half siblings, too bad other's are adamant against it....

Quoting aydensXmommy:

Well I'm glad my dad didn't think like you. My SISTER is one of the best people I know, and my son absolutely loves her (my daughter is only two months old. She hasn't exactly formed her own opinion of her, but I'm sure she'll love her just as much).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM

Ok? and? 

Who gives a fuck what you think?

blue_elephant
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
I have 5 half siblings, 4 share the same mom, and 1 shares the same dad.
And I have 2 kids from my ex husband, and 2 kids with my current husband.

Who gives a flying fuck, what you think?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 AM
1 mom liked this

My children are from the same man, but they do have a half sister. That certainly isn't my fault or my kids fault. I don't feel I shouldn't have had children with him just because he already had a kid when I met him.

Wifeyy2Lette
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Ok.
I have 4 half siblings from my mom and 6 half siblings from my father.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Everybody having the same set of parents would be ideal, but unfortunately, it's not reality. My kids don't have any half siblings and they never will, but I hav three half siblings and I love them all the same and would NEVER call any of them my "half sister". They are simply my sisters.
mrsrodgers0703
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Well, I love my lil brother. I don't even think of him being my 'half brother'. My Dad died when I was very young and my mom remarried and had my brother. *gasp* the horror...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Well I am sure damn glad I have my little sister....  I don't even think about the fact that she is half.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM

DS has 2 brothers and 2 sisters that I know of, but he will probably never meet.  

Quoting Pink.Sunshine:

as far as I know, I dont have any

AleaKat
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Wow
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)