Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i dont agree with half siblings..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have noticed when people talk about half siblings they have many. I just don't agree with that. I told my husband if he died I would not have more children. I think siblings need to be from 1 set of parents. I'm not going to have multiple baby daddies.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Replies (41-50):
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Ok....

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sstef126
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess you don't have enough love in your heart to give. Many times your full blooded relatives are a hell of a lot worse than half or even step relatives. You will miss out on a lot....

luvsmykids2526
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Wow, someone is being a stuck up snob this morning! My life wouldn't be complete without my sister who has a different father than I do. And my son and daughter have different fathers and they are inseparable, worship the ground each other walks on and love and protect each other. Brothers and sisters are brothers and sisters. Who cares if they have the same mother and father, get over yourself!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM

My youngest brother was the result of an affair that my mom had, but my dad raised him as his own and stayed with my mom. He's my brother and so important to me. He and I came from the same womb and I could never feel that he was less of my brother just because we technically have different dads. I was 10 when he was born, so he was my baby from the moment my mom brought him home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Good for you? I have two half siblings. One from my mother and one from my father.
.shank.
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM
I got me two of dem baby daddies you talking about.

Dem babies half-broders FTW!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
If you die you have no control over whether your children have half siblings or not...
jcm28
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Well good for you.
Nannosmommy
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Well I'm glad my SISTERS AND BROTHERS feel different. Also... I don't walk around like.. That's my "half" sister or "half brother" they are whole people ;) that's my siblings!
Anonymous

whoopie for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)