Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My confession : I had an affair.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I had an emotional affair Online and through texts with my ex (child father). ( I told him about my problems and my emotions and also told him I missed him. He would always ask for sex, but I never did. I ignored it.) admitted it to dh, admitted I was an idiot and it was wrong, and apoligized. I told him that he did not make me feel loved or wanted or cared about. It's not an excuse, but he wanted an explanation. Later, I found out that he had an affair online and on his phone, and the woman had sent pics off herself, in clothes, and a bikini, and he saved the pictures on the computer, told me they were a friends that used the computer. (telling eachother they love eachother and are always in their heart, they called eachother bear something) He told me it was because he was sad about what happened, and because we were arguing a lot.. Now we have both got past it, and are happy, and trying to work things out for us and our girls. Hopefully everything works out. We both admit we were wrong, (although he blames me a little for why he did it.) and want to try to save or marriage. We think we can. This it's my confession.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Replies (11-15):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:45 AM
you blamed him, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Remember to stay transparent and you really can get completely past it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I blamed him while I was doing it, because i did not feel he wanted me, but after i told him, I accepted that it was my fault. He still blames me a little. But we are getting past what happens and who's fault everything was.

Quoting Anonymous:

you blamed him, too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous:

Remember to stay transparent and you really can get completely past it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)