Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O Have YOU ever had a Miscarriage?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
did you go on to have children afterward?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Replies (71-80):
mrsfred07
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM
I had two failed pregnancies last year. We plan on trying again by the end of the year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I think I have miscarried a few times because of my iud. I will have pregnancy symptoms and be like a week or so late then I start bleeding with a lot of clots and a little cramping

Quoting Anonymous:

It's when the pregnancy is lost shortly after implantation and the bleeding happens around when your period would come anyways.

Quoting Anonymous:

What is a chemical pregnancy?

Quoting Anonymous:

10-25% of all pregnancies clinically recognized result in miscarriage and 50-75% of miscarriages are chemical pregnancies, so most women don't know when it happens.

I have not had a miscarriage that I know of. But it is very common.

bchic24
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:49 AM
I have lost one baby at almost 10 weeks. I went on to have my son 3 years later.
1wildchild
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM
I've had one miscarriage, we've had two living children since then and are expecting #3.
amanda81919
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:51 AM
One and no.
knoxmomof2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:56 AM

I've had 2 within the last 2.5 years. Previous to that, we had DS and DD (a year apart) with no issues getting pg or with the kiddos. Since we had them so close together, we *thought* we were done. We were struggling financially (our 2nd was unplanned) and I just thought that we had our boy and girl, and we should be done. DH agreed. Several years later, we changed our minds. He got a VR, we started trying, got pg within 3 months. Miscarried around 8 wks.  Midwife said m/cs gappen, so not to worry with must 1. Decided to heal emotionally for a bit before trying again. A year later, I came up pg again. Miscarriage around 8ish weeks. Midwife thinks it's a progesterone issue, so when I miss my 1st period again, I have to get in with her ob/gyn group to have my levels checked and we'll go from there. I'm at a place where if we have more, great! But if we don't. I will live. I just don't want to go through another m/c.

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I've never had one.

cLanief
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Nope I haven't ever had a miscarriage
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
yes and yes i had 4 more children after.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Yes. I had one and then had my son a year after I would have been due. I had another a week before my son turned 2. He is 5 now and I just had my daughter a month ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)