Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Filthy homes

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
  • 105 Replies
What's the nastiest you have seen? I know people who brag about the roaches they have being the worst the exterminator has ever seen.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:13 AM

My sister in laws house is the nastiest home i've ever seen in my life.

She is a disgusting pig and im not sure how my brother deals with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Our old tennent. She lived with us and she fit an entire house worth of stuff in 1 room. We ended up have roaches EVERYWHERE we kicked her out she after cleaning up the massive mess she left we no longer have roaches or mice. Gee wondered where they were staying...
UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Same here, except they're no longer together.
It was pure nastiness.

Quoting Anonymous:

My sister in laws house is the nastiest home i've ever seen in my life.

She is a disgusting pig and im not sure how my brother deals with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

i haven't seen many overly dirty homes. however my gf and her bf and ds live in a house with two roomates and that place is GROSS. Smells like dirty laundry a pot as soon as you walk in. The floors just have a nasty layer of filth that has been there for over two years. My gf and her bf's bathroom is horrid! She is always telling me ooo i spent all day saturday cleaning and blah blah blah, then we go over on sunday and im like wtf did you clean?!?! I'd rather pop a squat out back in the woods then step foot in their bathroom. and they eat in the bedroom. food crumbs EVERYWHERE...so gross. There is no reason a house, especially with a 2yo should be that dirty. It takes 15 minutes to clean up after yourself, wipe down some surfaces and vacuum. I don't understand how people can live that way.

bcoll
by Brandi on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I know quite a few people with nasty homes, most of them are related to me. I couldn't live like that, and I'd certainly be mortified if anyone ever knew. I don't understand it I guess.

DuncansMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM

2 of my friends. My bff's is pretty dirty. It's mostly cluttered, the dirtiness is because of her hubby. He's an absolute pig. Electronic and mechanical crap everyone. Dirty clothes and dishes and he has his own bathroom that is never clean. The toilet is forever stained and smells like urine, even after it's been "cleaned". Another friend, I don't know how it happened, she never used to be that way but her trailer was absolutely disgusting. It smelled as soon as you walked in. I was there for about 3 hours, by the time I left, my kids and I reaked and my sons socks and bottom of his pants were wet. I have no idea why or what it was. I felt so bad for her. She was able to do anything about it for a while. She's on extreme bed rest and her bf at the time didn't do shit to help. :'(

curlycupcake
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I don't think I've seen many nasty homes. I mean, in college I saw some pretty rank places, but as an adult the homes I've seen have been nicely maintained.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
marzbar
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM

LOL I love you and your posts!  

The nastiest was when I was in college.  My "friend" had an apt that had caked dirt, dust as far as the eye could see and an advanced roach city.  What's sad is that the roaches were probably the cleanest things in that place.  *shivers*

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this
My mils. She's a hoarder. Her house is fucking disgusting. We went through a small deep freeze freezer in her kitchen once. I swear everything in there was from the early 90's. Every corner of her house has something in it. So gross.

Granted I'm in the middle of moving, so my house is pretty fucking messy right about now too. Ugh it's driving me buggy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)