Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Married and in relationship mommas

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 98 Replies

What does your DH/SO do that is disgusting, unpleasant or not attractive to you?

For me it is his snoring. oh God the last relationship I had before him my ex would hold me all night. *sigh* I miss that (not my ex just sleeping with a man) but we have been married for almost 5 years and I am used to sleeping alone sad but true. Every-time he comes to bed and lay with me I ask him what are you doing here?

Also I would love to tell him foreplay can be good too!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
supermama322
by Kaylee on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Nothing I can think of!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calvinsmommy18
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Farting burping and not saying excuse me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this

his farting!! he thinks its hilarious, probably because after almost 10 years i still give him a reaction but they are just so foul, i can't help myself!!

also, when he is eating he makes this mmmmm noise that makes me want to strangle him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:06 PM
For some reason it grosses me out when he gargles his mouthwash. lol
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Occasional lack of upkeep where hygeine is concerned. I have to remind him, and it's not hot. Lol

Cbreland07
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:08 PM
He's constantly biting his nails.. Gross when you think of how much he touches throughout the day :/
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
monkeyrhea
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM

he spits everytime we go outside, but it's not just a normal spit. It's one of those loud ones where he works it up from deep down in his throat so if there are people around they all turn and stare. It happens almost every single time we step out of the car, the store, or the house.

Deshonsmommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Thankfully when he comes home from work he takes a shower he has a strong man stink. ugg

Quoting Jessica_Esqueda:

Occasional lack of upkeep where hygeine is concerned. I have to remind him, and it's not hot. Lol

sjenkins8208
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM
My husband farts while sitting next to me watch shows! We have been together six years andi asked the other day if he has EVER heard me rip one. The answer was no! Of course it was no, because I have fucking manners! He is slowly getting better......like walking ten inches away to do it *sigh*
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:09 PM
You should get him checked for sleep apnea. My dh used to snore so loud. He was diagnosed with it and now sleeps with a quiet machine.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN