Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Random sharp pain!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

I ovulated 1/19 and right after my positive ovulation test i got pricking pains in my left side Most likely from my egg being released but now 4dpo im having random sharp pains in my groin area could it be from fertilization or from implantation?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:24 PM
It could be
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM

which tho? Plus i ovulated twice this month so im really confused

Quoting BeAmour:

It could be

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Does it really matter which one? Either one, you're going to get a BFP soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeAmour:

It could be

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I really hope so :) Im getting so excited about my pregnancy this time around My last one was really bad.

Quoting BeAmour:

Does it really matter which one? Either one, you're going to get a BFP soon.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting BeAmour:

It could be

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM

TROLL FAIL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM

How am i a troll i can show u my tests if ud really like im simply asking about the pain im feeling I didnt have this with my last pregnancy or maybe i did i dont know because i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was already 8 weeks along

Quoting Anonymous:

TROLL FAIL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM

how are you going to ovulate on the 19 and then get a BFP by the 23rd? theres no way to get a bfp that early duh.

Quoting Anonymous:

How am i a troll i can show u my tests if ud really like im simply asking about the pain im feeling I didnt have this with my last pregnancy or maybe i did i dont know because i didnt find out i was pregnant till i was already 8 weeks along

Quoting Anonymous:

TROLL FAIL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM

I never said I got a BFP learn to read i took ovulation tests and I asked about fertilization and implantation pains i wont be taking a pregnancy test till im 14dpo which is 10 more days someone said its going to be a BFP

Quoting Anonymous:

how are you going to ovulate on the 19 and then get a BFP by the 23rd? theres no way to get a bfp that early duh.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

TROLL FAIL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

well you need to clarify because a lot of women will think you are talking about a positive pregnancy test.

Quoting Anonymous:

I never said I got a BFP learn to read i took ovulation tests and I asked about fertilization and implantation pains i wont be taking a pregnancy test till im 14dpo which is 10 more days someone said its going to be a BFP

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

TROLL FAIL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN