Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many do you have? Of each?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 113 Replies

I have two pairs of jeans. Three pair of underware. One bra. I do have another pair or two of old jeans that dont fit and have paint on them. A few more pair of undies that have holes and also dont fit. And another bra with the same story. I keep them as back ups since i have so few. I do have 6 tank tops and 4 shirts. Is this a normal amount of clothes? I feel like a slob with nothing. I have to wear the same thing all the time. My husband makes the money and when i do babysit or get money as a gift its always when we need it for bills. Anyone else with crappy mimimal clothing?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM
I have two bra's and 7 pairs of panties. As far as clothes I have 3 pairs of jeans, 3 sweatpants, and a pair of stretchy pants. I have 7 tshirts. And two pairs of gym shoes and one pair of boots.
Chaoswithin
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Don't wear underwear. 4 pairs of jeans 4 bras and idk I steal all the rest of my clothes from my daughter lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM
I have like 10 pairs of panties. I have like 5 pairs of jeans but none fit. I have one bra that I can actually wear. I have 2 tank tops and very few shirts I actually wear lol.
MrsRinehart2010
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I have 3 pairs of jeans I ike to wear, pair of legging thingys. 6-8 tank tops, 8 nicer tops. tons of underwear an bras. need new socks.. I used to have more  but the I got rid of them. Once summer rolls around I wll have more though

ilovemykids323
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:34 PM

I have 4 nursing bras but whne i'm done with that i'm going to go to VS and get some cute and sexy ones again and i 'll have more then 4. I have lots of underwear and shirts and pants. The only thing i really seems to run out of is socks but we all seem to have that issue.

aprilmcgraw
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM
I have 3 pair of jeans 3 bras 5 panties and 6 t shirts.I have more but dont wear them.I used to have tons of clothes but since my last baby I dont enjoy shopping like I used too.
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:35 PM
I have about ten pairs of jeans, probably 12 or so bras. A whole drawer full of undies. A couple of bras still have tags on them but I wear everything else.
Judesmom333
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM
only 3 pairs of panties???? that's unheard of
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:37 PM

I have two bras. Otherwise, I have a lot of clothing. You can find nice things at thrift shops or consignment shops. Buy yourself a few items. Your husband should give you money, you are married, after all. It's not like it's "his."

samanthastaatss
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Jeez I can't imagine only having three pairs of underwear and one bra. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)