Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
2 moms liked this

Taking photos of your children breastfeeding is disgusting.  Completely inappropriate.  Who wants to see that shit?  Are you going to shove a picture of your kid sucking on mommy's boob in his/her face as an adult??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I would never want to see a photo of me bf when I was an infant.  I'm pretty sure dh would be grossed out too.  We didn't take any of those types of photos so ds won't have to worry about seeing himself sucking on my boob.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Exactly!  And then there is those that put the freaken pictures on the internet.  Seriously?!

Quoting Anonymous:

I would never want to see a photo of me bf when I was an infant.  I'm pretty sure dh would be grossed out too.  We didn't take any of those types of photos so ds won't have to worry about seeing himself sucking on my boob.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Takes a seat
Mamasgirl524
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM
Yeah I would be grossed out if I saw a pic of me sucking on my moms boob.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:44 PM

I just saw a photo someone posted I facebook, I was like really? No one wants to see that shit! Hang it in your bedroom but don't post it for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see, moron! Your child is not going to appricate that!

gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM
3 moms liked this

breast feeding is beautiful. And i would be proud to show my son when he is an adult. loosen your panties ladies

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

Quoting Anonymous:

I just saw a photo someone posted I facebook, I was like really? No one wants to see that shit! Hang it in your bedroom but don't post it for every Tom, Dick and Harry to see, moron! Your child is not going to appricate that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Would you also plaster the photos on the internet?

Quoting gabeybaby07:

breast feeding is beautiful. And i would be proud to show my son when he is an adult. loosen your panties ladies

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:49 PM
Lmfao. No other comment.
gabeybaby07
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:51 PM

If i had any, Id put it on my facebook, sure. I also have no issues with breasfeeding in public with out a coverup. Especially in the summer. So you really expect me to suffocate my kid because you think natural breast feeding is "icky or offensive". Pssh dont like it dont look simple as that!

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you also plaster the photos on the internet?

Quoting gabeybaby07:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)