Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you think its trashy...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
To register a baby shower at Walmart?

My sister in law registered her pregnancy at Walmart. What I don't understand is we have baby depot and baby's r us. Why not register there instead of Walmart?!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (271-276):
CatherineNewton
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I would not have registered there... Alot of there clothing is cheap.... but If she wants it oh well. 

Sama2Mamma
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting angie729:

No its not trashy. She registered where she wanted to...her choice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:38 AM

The quality at Walmart is inferior.  You get what you pay for.  I would rather go to Target, or anywhere else, really.

morethanamemory
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:41 AM

no, I wouldn't think it was trashy...but then again I live in a small town, with 2 walmarts 30 mins away or less depending on where exactly you live. Whereas babies r us would be an hour away north or south and if heading south a toll would have to be paid as well...so going to walmart would just be cheaper all around with  prices and gas and imo they have things that are just as nice.

smushy79
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:52 AM

I think it is trashy to give a shit where other people register for THEIR baby shower. Get a life!

tricia1332
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Seriously? A baby shouldn't have any 1 diaper on all day long. For one thing and second the Walmart brand is hard and stiff. They are comparable to other brands. They get the job done. I have never seen a baby cry because a diaper was to hard, to soft, stiff etc.. Now they do cry when they need their butt changed.

i was just making a point and clearly it flew over your head. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)