Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

lets see...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

I get food stamps. I am a single mother. I currently do not have a job. I get soda, those strawberry roll cakes, fruit snacks, candy and sugar cereal with my food stamps. ( after i get food like fresh fruit, fresh veggies, chicken, pork, hamburger meat, rice etc.) my kid is 4 and she is not over weight she is actually small for her age ( has been since birth) 

thing is i buy enough food to last the month first and then every so often will go and get junk food because I want some soda or candy. like right now i'm drinking a liter of pepsi and having some candy mmmm nom nom nom

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:13 PM

That's nice. What other assistance are you on since you have no job and are a single mother?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM

medicaid and wic for my kiddo. i was laid off in march of last year and havent been able to find another job but my old job is moving back to town and i was offered my old job back but wont start for another 2 weeks

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

That's nice. What other assistance are you on since you have no job and are a single mother?

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

How do you pay for your rent? Gas?

Quoting Anonymous:

medicaid and wic for my kiddo. i was laid off in march of last year and havent been able to find another job but my old job is moving back to town and i was offered my old job back but wont start for another 2 weeks

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:53 PM

i had savings to get me through my lease of my apartment  moved into my moms spare rooms and my dad uses my car since he doesnt have one so he puts gas in it

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

How do you pay for your rent? Gas?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN