Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I do not have a cell phone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I used to have one but it was a pos. So I just quit using it. It was a no contract pay as you go tracphone. I am wanting something new. I need suggestions.

No flip phone

Something with decent coverage. With my old phone I could not get service in places I should have.

I would prefer something under $125

I do not want a contract and prefer no monthly plan but know that is a bit unrealistic. No contract is more important,

I would like a camera and maybe ability to get apps but I do not need anything fancy. I rarely used mine when I had it, but like the convience and security of having a phone.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
PinkButterfly66
by Emerald Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:18 PM

You probably need to talk to people around you because it depends on the company as to how good the coverage is.  Some places it's AT&T, others it's Verizon and some places the smaller companies are ok but not in others. 

I have a contract with AT&T and live on the east coast and coverage is good.  We did have Verizon but got a lot of dropped calls so we switched.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

i work for a cell company  so check your areas whos the provider there  because most carriers have unlimited prepaid now . id also get an android theyre the best

TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM
I have the slide up droid from straight talk

$45 a month unlimited everything

I looooooove my phone
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN