Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh damn! I know her!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

About a week ago, twin brothers, age 3, were killed in a housefire when left home alone by their mother, who had gone ut looking for teenage daughter.  At first I felt a little symphathy for her. Was thinking single mom, was teenage mom, and doesn't want her teenage daughter end up like her. Goes looking for daughter, loses her sons..... Then I heard the details. It wasn't the first time those boys left alone, and last time they started a fire but were lucky. The woman wasn't so much concerned about her daughter - daughter stole her weed and she just wanted the weed back....  Then I saw her name....... I know her!! Well, knew her. Haven't seen her since high school, but we used to be pretty good friends.  I almost fell out of my chair in shock that I knew somebody on the news for such an awful thing.  I'm not overly surprised - her love of partying and pot is part of why we quit hanging out back in the day.  But still....that someone I used to be friends with could be like that......crazy.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM

bump

LovelyMommy24
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:32 PM
That is pretty crazy and such a sad story!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)