Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

FINAL UPDATE- UPDATE!!!! Seriously mirena thanks for doing your damn job!! lol

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I just came from my ultrasound appointment because the dr couldn't find my mirena, and thank goodness I had an awesome tech that told me what she saw even though they aren't supposed to. My mirena is no where near in place and I am possibly pregnant the tech said she saw a sac of fluid in my uterus but it could just be from where the mirena moved from.. Wow I am sitting in shock waiting on the drs phone call! UPDATE: the dr sent me in for labwork and I have a follow up appointment on Monday to discuss everything! Thank you ladies for all the replies!

FINAL UPDATE- sorry I have been MIA ladies but a lot has been going on I ended up in the ER and then being ambulanced to another hospital. Upon review if my u/s and a CT scan done at the hospital. My mirena is in the correctly placement just slightly lower than most are placed. I am NOT pregnant the fluid filled sac was from a cyst that ruptured from one of my overies which is normal response during ovulation. The fluid takes about a week to reabsorb into the body. All the pain, cramping, and overall not feeling well was due to my appendix being inflamed. Thank goodness it wasn't at a place that required emergency surgery yet but I will be having my appendix removed as well as removing the mirena since I am now so anxious about it lol... Thank all you ladies for the replies!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Replies (141-146):
TattoodMommy19
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:28 AM
A very unfunny, painful joke.

Mine had to be surgically removed.
Fuck mirena, dude.

Quoting xMs.Shannax:

Mirena is a joke!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:55 AM
I actually had a great day!!!! hope you're day was better!

tootles!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh finally a compliment out of your tilly tell it all mouth! Thank you for such sweet words of calling me a bitch! You are the only one thinking you know all about these careless choices I made lol.. Have a nice day sweetheart!

Quoting Anonymous:

man you are such a BITCH!!!!

and yes that is all I have to say. tell that doc insert that shit in your mouth to shut you the fuck up already.

I wished you the best.... pregnancy, cyst our what ever the fuck else it could be

you my friend are the one who believes she is on a high horse!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

I NEVER said I was pregnant that is NOT what is said in the post! They saw a fluid filled sac that could possibly be a baby or could be something else! You were not stating a fact you were stating an ASSumption. Many pregnancies are tubal pregnancies when IUD's are involved this is NOT true in my case. As far as IUD puncturing the sac that is also NOT true in MY case! You made a ASSumption based on risk factors of an IUD you did not state ANY facts on a case by case basis. As far as my "careless" decision I did research it as well as understood the risks that were involved with it. I chose an option that I thought would work for me and obviously it did not. I will deal with what is happening in my case and move forward from here miss holly high horse!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

kind if hard to mind my own damn business when you're blasting it all over the internet. I originally was just stating a fact

a lot of pregnancies end up being terminated or the migrated uterine device damages the sack leaving the embryo not viable

maybe you got what you needed.... hopefully you won't make such careless decisions in birth control and do more research next time.

hope your pregnancy goes well best of luck

Quoting Anonymous:

If you read the update my dr confirmed that information So you're the IDIOT!! My dr has spoke with me about the possibilities did I write every detail here NO because I don't have to so unless you are MY dr which I know you are NOT the shut the hell up and myodb!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

ya ok assuming the tech.... who isn't a doctor have you the correct information also right???? idiot

Quoting Anonymous:

That's not true! But thank you for feeling you are a dr know all lol... Can sometimes it not be viable yes that is true, but there are tons of iud pregnancies. As well as in MY case the mirena moved to next to my cervix and the possible pregnancy is in my uterus thanks for ASSuming though...

Quoting Anonymous:

uh..... if your pregnant and your mirena device has migrated your pregnancy usually is not viable...

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol my youngest will be 19 months old when this baby is born if I am truly pregnant..

Quoting GLO682:

eek. i would die!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:45 AM

Your- possesive

You're- you + are

Quoting Anonymous:

I actually had a great day!!!! hope*your day was better!

tootles!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:46 AM
I have the paragaurd iud. The copper one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 18 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:49 AM

I think the makers of mirena really need to reevaluate their product lol because I have heard of several cases where women got pregnant with mirena in place. Good luck!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Any update
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)