Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG hot handy man alert ... wow ... wow ... lol

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

So if you followed my frozen pipe fiasco ...

We have a cabinet guy making a replacement for something in our kitchen and so we called him to cut out the cabinet in the bathroom (to get to frozen pipes) and so the guy comes (Its an employee for the builder who's making our cabinet - he builds houses) ... well the guys cutting the cabinet and calls me up to go see it.

I mention to him if he knows of a handyman because I am having no luck finding one. The guy I got a number for at the hardware store was about 80 and he installed some baby proofing cabinet locks but looked at me like I was crazy when I asked him to bring up a tv, changing table, crib and rocking chair and a couple other random things..

Well the guy doing the cabinet was soooo hot. Maybe it's my hormones but seriously he was hot. He was in his 30s and ripped and omg.. well yeah.

So he says HE does work on the side but wouldn't want to get in trouble with his boss. And he also was mentioning stuff about his 6 yr old dd he has to pick up everyday at 4 and blah blah. So he will come but doesn't want his boss to see his truck in my driveway bc they do lots of work in this area.

Ive never had the hots before ... ever. He is the type that works on building up actual houses. Man... he's so cute and what a ripped body... like his ARMS! lol..

Ok ... I'm done. I have nobody to tell but cafe mom..

if DH sees him hell probably tell him to never come to our house again :D

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ToniTennille
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:49 PM

What no pics?! lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM

What a shitty post. I was expecting a picture!!!!

Hyman
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:50 PM

LOL hes coming back on friday to bring the panel to close the opening he made and maybe I will take one :D but that has major chances of getting me in big trouble if dh sees PICS!

Hyman
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Sorry!! Omg lol

Quoting Anonymous:

What a shitty post. I was expecting a picture!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Where is the picture? Lol
Hyman
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Just imagine a really ripped young man working on a house building it and than imagine him in your bathroom. LIKE WHAAT lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Quoting Hyman:

LOL hes coming back on friday to bring the panel to close the opening he made and maybe I will take one :D but that has major chances of getting me in big trouble if dh sees PICS!

There ya go! You can title the post Fixing my Error - Hot Handyman Picture lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM
That's terrible, I've never had the "hots" for anyone other then my dh. I smell an affair coming.
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Pic or your LYING!!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aCafemomma
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 3:54 PM

tell him we demand pictures of this pipes and you forgot until the guy showed up to cover them up LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)