Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ramen post!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i like mine somewhat broken up, uncooked, with a dash of the seasoning packet on it. sometimes i cook it though and i drain the broth and add soy sauce. dh thinks Im a freak. so...how do you eat yours??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Replies (41-50):
crazymom21
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM
The kids had them for an after school snack. I boil water put in a flavor packet , noodles and let them boil for a bit. Then I drain them and add another flavor packet. I usually cook 4 packs. Dh likes the kind that comes in boxes you microwave.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
birdiemom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:14 PM
I knew someone who crumbles cheese puffs into the drained noodles (apparently he picked it up in prison) it's like prison Mac and cheese
zoehopemama
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:14 PM
I liked mine uncooked too. lol and this sounds totally gross but my bf crushes the noodles, cooks them with the seasoning packet, then crushes up chili cheese fritos, adds jalapeno cheese dip and cajun seasoning. He made it when we first started dating and it sounded disgusting........i tried it and have been hooked ever since!! lmao
Whisperywind
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:15 PM

No! I will have to look it up!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not to worries about it. do you know how hard it is to digest meat?

Quoting Whisperywind:

I think you better take a look.

Quoting Anonymous:

that is a myth

Quoting Whisperywind:

Go to you tube to see how long they stay in your stomach. Ewww.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:17 PM

I like it cooked as directed. but I sometimes add cheese and sour cream to it.

crazymom21
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM
I'm going to have to try some of these recipes lol
xanthian41691
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Chicken flavor or the picante chicken, with the flavored seasoning and some of my own, butter with the water almost completely drained (just a little in the bottom). And cooked, of course. I do mine in the microwave for 5 minutes, so much easier than stove cooking it.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Superlaura328
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Yep, beef only here, too! Chicken and Pork - bleh, lol! I'm the same way about the temperature, too... the second it starts cooling off, I'm done!

Quoting NanaMomo:

I'm the same way when it comes to it being undercooked a bit lol. Ugh if it's mushy I wont eat it, it's almost as if it taste different..

I use a little less water or else it's like it waters down the flavor. Thats about it nothing special lol.

Oh and I have to eat it when it's super hot, if not the noodles start getting too soft to enjoy.

Damn now I want some..

Also, I only eat the beef flavor. Nothing else.

Quoting Superlaura328:

Cooked (not too much, though - I freaking hate when the noodles get super mushy!). I drain it, use an entire packet of seasoning (or more, if I have rogue seasoning packets lying around, lol), adn then toss it with sriacha. NOM NOM NOM

LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM

god i miss ramen... 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM

This one but I like my with seasoned salt

Quoting bigmessylife:

Top ramen, oriental flavor, lots of pepper.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)