Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

ramen post!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
i like mine somewhat broken up, uncooked, with a dash of the seasoning packet on it. sometimes i cook it though and i drain the broth and add soy sauce. dh thinks Im a freak. so...how do you eat yours??
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Ha my kids do this they call them noodle chippies....XD

Quoting Anonymous:

yep, uncooked, crunchy. it reminds me of chips in a way lol

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you mean uncooked? Like the hard raw noodles?

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol exactly! Df thinks I'm weird but oh well :p even if I burn my mouth a bit it's worth it lol

Quoting Superlaura328:

Yep, beef only here, too! Chicken and Pork - bleh, lol! I'm the same way about the temperature, too... the second it starts cooling off, I'm done!

Quoting NanaMomo:

I'm the same way when it comes to it being undercooked a bit lol. Ugh if it's mushy I wont eat it, it's almost as if it taste different..

I use a little less water or else it's like it waters down the flavor. Thats about it nothing special lol.

Oh and I have to eat it when it's super hot, if not the noodles start getting too soft to enjoy.

Damn now I want some..

Also, I only eat the beef flavor. Nothing else.

Quoting Superlaura328:

Cooked (not too much, though - I freaking hate when the noodles get super mushy!). I drain it, use an entire packet of seasoning (or more, if I have rogue seasoning packets lying around, lol), adn then toss it with sriacha. NOM NOM NOM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
moneysaver6
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
I have never eaten Ramen, but here's a bump.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TheLooneyBinMum
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:25 PM
I like mine cooked with garlic and cayenne.

I don't eat it often.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
elephantmamaof2
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Superlaura328:

Cooked (not too much, though - I freaking hate when the noodles get super mushy!). I drain it, use an entire packet of seasoning (or more, if I have rogue seasoning packets lying around, lol), adn then toss it with sriacha. NOM NOM NOM

Yes, this exactly!

JayeC2
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I boil, drain, then add seasoning and a small dollop of butter (or margarine, or whatever we have in the fridge that day) and eat.

pampire
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I cook it with the seasoning packet mixed into the water.  Don't break up the noodles, that ruins the fun.  Then I drain the broth and eat the noodles.  I usually add in a few big handfuls of frozen veggies too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:28 PM

I cook it with some vegetables in it, then drain most of the water off and add the seasoning packet.

Sherner
by First on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM

That's how my friends and I ate them when we were little. Crunch them up in the bag, add the seasoning. Shake it up, and eat.

Quoting Anonymous:

it is crunchy, but not too bad. kinda reminds me of chips in a weir way. i tried it when i was like 14 and have loved it ever since

Quoting ErikaRobin:

Uncooked?  Isn't that awfully crunchy? 

IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Ramen posts take very, very, wild and crazy directions. The last one I was involved in ended up with Ramen lingere and dildos (and other sex toys)....good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN