Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
anon :( oh well. i'll just have to be mean to you bitches without being anon LOL
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:11 PM
Replies (31-39):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Hint?

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

i made a troll post this morning and when i got home from work it was POOF and i lost my anon. i wont tell you what it was but if someone guesses it i'll own it. It was just a post to ruffle feathers lmao

LoganTroyMom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:41 PM
it poofed and it was this morning. it didn't involve sex or animals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hint?

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

i made a troll post this morning and when i got home from work it was POOF and i lost my anon. i wont tell you what it was but if someone guesses it i'll own it. It was just a post to ruffle feathers lmao

SweetandSassy12
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Do they warn you first

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

piss off the mods lol

Quoting SweetandSassy12:

How do you lose the anon button

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:45 PM
Mustve came up when my kid was puking.

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

it poofed and it was this morning. it didn't involve sex or animals.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hint?

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

crumpy_gat
by No. on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I laughed so hard dd is demanding to know what's so funny.. gigglesnort

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

i always do in MC, cause you could be like "it's a beautiful day!" and some anon skank's like "you're burning in hell because my tax dollars are PAYING FOR THAT BEAUTIFUL DAY!!"

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't think I've ever seen your sn. You must go anon a LOT.

LoganTroyMom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:48 PM
1 mom liked this
no! i mean theyve poofed me maybe twice before and basically told me to stop being a bitch lol but no, no real warning.

Quoting SweetandSassy12:

Do they warn you first

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

piss off the mods lol

Quoting SweetandSassy12:

How do you lose the anon button

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Lol! Now you have me curious which ones you did make!
I'm not sure if I'd ask you to out yourself though, never know what crazy b*tches are leaking in this thread!!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

lol i make troll posts when i'm bored. often ridiculous things i overhear, i'll say on here just to get a reaction lol... guilty..

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

I never do it because I'm not creative enough, but I get my sassy responses in!!!

Just make your FB private now so none of them can FB stalk you, they're crazy enough to do it!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

LOL no. i've actually been at work all day. i made one this morning and they got pissed lol but i like riling up these biatches lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you the one making all those crazy 'found preg test that isn't mine' posts?!
LoganTroyMom
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:56 PM
lol if you guess it ill own it

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure if I'd ask you to out yourself though, never know what crazy b*tches are leaking in this thread!!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

lol i make troll posts when i'm bored. often ridiculous things i overhear, i'll say on here just to get a reaction lol... guilty..

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

I never do it because I'm not creative enough, but I get my sassy responses in!!!

Just make your FB private now so none of them can FB stalk you, they're crazy enough to do it!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

LOL no. i've actually been at work all day. i made one this morning and they got pissed lol but i like riling up these biatches lolol

Quoting Anonymous:

Are you the one making all those crazy 'found preg test that isn't mine' posts?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:57 PM
Lmao! I doubt I could!

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

lol if you guess it ill own it

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree... It's fun! ;)

Quoting LoganTroyMom:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)