Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you should be fined, jailed or labeled for child abuse if you...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 173 Replies
4 moms liked this

let your child get pregnant before they leave home! 

i think if more parents were held accountable then teen pregnancies would decline.

there is no reason for it if parents are doing their jobs right.

either bring your child up right or be prepared to watch them 24/7 till they are on their own two feet!

sincerely,

someone who hates seeing babies having babies

EDIT: first i am not a troll. second i understand this statement is kind of extreme. my point is i really do think parents can do better with their kids if they try. i think too many parents use the whole "o kids will do it either way" as an excuse to be lazy. plus most parents do not have open communication with their kids which leads to secrets and lies.

i do not have teenagers yet. i do have young children and i homeschool. i plan to homeschool till they are older maybe even through highschool. my husband plans on having a security system installed so when a window or door open at all it will make a dinging noise. i plan on watching my kids very closely. 

what i dont understand is most parents can't expect people to believe that they didnt know their own kids well enough to notice something was off or to notice changes in their child when they crossed that lined into haveing sex. if i suspected it i would jump in and find a way to keep it from happening again.(hopefully my kids will wait till they are self sufficiant)

to the person who said who will support the teen mom and baby if the grand parent is put in jail the answer is simple. the state or the father will support them. thats how it currently works anyways.

single moms do not go far. its so sad. they live in poverty and get no where.

for me this is something that really bothers me. when i was a teenager my own mother tried to get me to have sex and get pregnant from the age of 14. thankfully somehow i knew better and i did not end up geting pregnant until after i was married. my sister however was not so lucky. she was talked into having sex with a married man at 16 (yes by our mother afte i left home) then my mother black mailed him for money and electronics. then we she was 18 my mother talked her into having a baby. (which she was not ready for) after having the baby she got into drugs and now has 3 babies with 3 different guys. she will probably never be ok. and will always struggle. its not fair. for this is why i feel parents need to be held more accountable.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I agree with the sentiment, but, come on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
There are worse things....
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Um
No
bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM
5 moms liked this
Some parents do work. It is impossible to watch teens 24/7.
I used to go to school, skip and go have sex.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I us to sneak out after she went to bed. If I wanted to have sex I was gonna have regardless.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM
31 moms liked this

Your child is going to come home pregnant. Watch. Juuuuuuust watch.

MommyCirca2004
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM
This

Quoting peanutsmommy1:

Um

No

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommynwife26
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:43 PM
6 moms liked this
Really? I think parents can only do so much but there are times that kids need to take resposibility for their own actions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ARmomOf3
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM
3 moms liked this

My parents had a pretty tight hold on me, my dad never let me do anything or leave the house. Guess what...I was still a teen mom.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:44 PM
5 moms liked this

what the hell?  Are your children never leaving your sight?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)