Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught DH.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Walked in on DH mastubating this morning. What did I do? I made sure the kids were happy and busy in the living room and I gave him a bj!! That's what a normal person would do. I don't understand these women that freak out if they catch their DH, bf etc. jerking it!! I mean we're all adults you are sleeping with him, why are you bothered by him doing this?

And before you say he's jerking it cuz I'm not satisfying him, it's true it's my fault. I got him all hot and bothered last night then got sick from something I ate and he got nothing, so I made up for it this morning.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (11-20):
Byrd15
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Yup!

Quoting PEEK05:

Screw the BJ. I would have went right to the sex. LOL!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
clearlyme
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol you are better than me. When I catch him, I just walk out laughing.
meka26
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Quoting PEEK05:

Screw the BJ. I would have went right to the sex. LOL!

Same here, lol.

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

Is this a thing now?  Women are getting mad about masturbation?  What did i miss?

marie2409
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I'd have done the same, but I truely love sucking hubby's dick 👅💋
PEEK05
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:31 PM
2 moms liked this

I swear my husband must wake up at like 4 a.m. to masturbate or something because I have never caught him and he says he does it on a daily basis, on average! What the hell dude? When do you have the time??? He leaves for work at 6:30 a.m. and doesn't get back until 6:30 p.m., he bathes the kids and puts them to bed by 7:45 and we stay up together until 11 when we go to sleep.

Quoting SuperHumanC:

I am sure my SO does it but I have yet to catch him! (sneaky bastard! LOL ) But, if I did ... I'd probably do the same thing. Why not?

mommy053008
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM
I never have caught my hubby but I don't care either way if he wants to beat then he can. No biggie.
Sekirei
by LoKitty on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:32 PM

lol.

I can't believe women would get pissed at their man playing with his cock and balls.

I probably would have helped him out :3

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Bathroom breaks at work... you''d be surprised how many men do that.

Quoting PEEK05:

I swear my husband must wake up at like 4 a.m. to masturbate or something because I have never caught him and he says he does it on a daily basis, on average! What the hell dude? When do you have the time??? He leaves for work at 6:30 a.m. and doesn't get back until 6:30 p.m., he bathes the kids and puts them to bed by 7:45 and we stay up together until 11 when we go to sleep.

Quoting SuperHumanC:

I am sure my SO does it but I have yet to catch him! (sneaky bastard! LOL ) But, if I did ... I'd probably do the same thing. Why not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM
Nothing like choking down a cockadoodledoo to cure what ails you.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)