Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught DH.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Walked in on DH mastubating this morning. What did I do? I made sure the kids were happy and busy in the living room and I gave him a bj!! That's what a normal person would do. I don't understand these women that freak out if they catch their DH, bf etc. jerking it!! I mean we're all adults you are sleeping with him, why are you bothered by him doing this?

And before you say he's jerking it cuz I'm not satisfying him, it's true it's my fault. I got him all hot and bothered last night then got sick from something I ate and he got nothing, so I made up for it this morning.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
1 mom liked this

I would have but I still wasn't 100% from dinner last night!!!!

Quoting PEEK05:

Screw the BJ. I would have went right to the sex. LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Lmao.
LucyHourglass
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM

want a cookie?

Sama2Mamma
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Ok....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SuperHumanC
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Girrrrrl he just might be! Guys are sneaky like that! OHHHH maybe in the shower? I didn't think about that.

Quoting PEEK05:

I swear my husband must wake up at like 4 a.m. to masturbate or something because I have never caught him and he says he does it on a daily basis, on average! What the hell dude? When do you have the time??? He leaves for work at 6:30 a.m. and doesn't get back until 6:30 p.m., he bathes the kids and puts them to bed by 7:45 and we stay up together until 11 when we go to sleep.

Quoting SuperHumanC:

I am sure my SO does it but I have yet to catch him! (sneaky bastard! LOL ) But, if I did ... I'd probably do the same thing. Why not?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:37 PM
Oh yeah I definitely would have finished him off. When my husband wants a blowjob he makes sure I catch him.
PEEK05
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh true, I didn't think of that either! I bet that's when he does it.  We don't take showers together because he likes his practically cold and mine needs to leave my skin red or I can't tolerate it lol!

I would love to catch him, big turn on for me. ;)

Quoting SuperHumanC:

Girrrrrl he just might be! Guys are sneaky like that! OHHHH maybe in the shower? I didn't think about that.

Quoting PEEK05:

I swear my husband must wake up at like 4 a.m. to masturbate or something because I have never caught him and he says he does it on a daily basis, on average! What the hell dude? When do you have the time??? He leaves for work at 6:30 a.m. and doesn't get back until 6:30 p.m., he bathes the kids and puts them to bed by 7:45 and we stay up together until 11 when we go to sleep.

Quoting SuperHumanC:

I am sure my SO does it but I have yet to catch him! (sneaky bastard! LOL ) But, if I did ... I'd probably do the same thing. Why not?

AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:38 PM

I would of got on top of him. forget the bj!

Kitschy
1 mom liked this
Same with my husband, also he says he doesn't do it in the shower. I don't know when it happens.

Quoting PEEK05:

Quoting SuperHumanC:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
myloves.050709
1 mom liked this

I have caught my dh a few times...I just slowly walk away, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)