Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Caught DH.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Walked in on DH mastubating this morning. What did I do? I made sure the kids were happy and busy in the living room and I gave him a bj!! That's what a normal person would do. I don't understand these women that freak out if they catch their DH, bf etc. jerking it!! I mean we're all adults you are sleeping with him, why are you bothered by him doing this?

And before you say he's jerking it cuz I'm not satisfying him, it's true it's my fault. I got him all hot and bothered last night then got sick from something I ate and he got nothing, so I made up for it this morning.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:26 PM
Replies (31-40):
Sandiekd21
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM

DH will ask me if we're going to do it at night, and if I say no, he'll masturbate.
No problem here with it.
I do, too, on occasion.
It's a normal human response.

allie5489
by Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM

my so loves to get off next to me while im "sleeping"!!! omfg so freaking hot.. it turns me on like crazy!!! i dont see any problem with any of that!! i masterbate like 3 times a day!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM
I would have been pissed off and it probably would've been the end of our relationship. I expect more respect than that. To each their own I guess but I wouldn't be with a man that would disrespect me in that way. I make sure he's taken care of sexually on a daily basis so if he's doing that then apparently I'm not enough and he needs to move on.
fairyjester
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Quoting catrig:

Is this a thing now?  Women are getting mad about masturbation?  What did i miss?

yes , i have read some on here consider it cheating.

instead of being jealous of the OW they are jealous of the OH (other hand)

"oh look they ate a baby,  how rude"---  Monroe

tnkrbell860
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHAHAHA ME TOO!!!! lmao my poor Husband

Quoting clearlyme:

Lol you are better than me. When I catch him, I just walk out laughing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Masterbation is being disrespectful???? Ok........

Quoting Anonymous:

I would have been pissed off and it probably would've been the end of our relationship. I expect more respect than that. To each their own I guess but I wouldn't be with a man that would disrespect me in that way. I make sure he's taken care of sexually on a daily basis so if he's doing that then apparently I'm not enough and he needs to move on.

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

When I walk in on my husband, I help.  

Doesn't bother me in the least.  Masturbation is completely normal and healthy and is a fantastic stress reliever!

Shabbydoll78
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:41 PM

catrig
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM

I'm a cheater.  :(

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting catrig:

Is this a thing now?  Women are getting mad about masturbation?  What did i miss?

yes , i have read some on here consider it cheating.

instead of being jealous of the OW they are jealous of the OH (other hand)

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Wow.

Quoting Anonymous:

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.

~ F. Scott Fitzgerald

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN