Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need Bra help-Full figured women I need your help

I finally found a bra size that works after years of unfitting bras.  My size is 34DDD.  I found a bra at Macys that is amazing,  but it was 60.00.    Do any of you ladies have a bra brand you like that may be a little less expensive?    I bought that bra, I just need more than one and want to see if I can spend a little less

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:39 PM
Replies (11-20):
VarelaClan
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM
I don't know of any cheap places. I have some from Dillards that I like. I'm a 34d/dd (when nursing I'm a 34g). Try figleaves.com. I also have a DKNY bra I really like. It's a pretty pink, not grandma looking at all.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I go nuts when they have the buy 2 get 2 free sales!

Quoting boo1985:

Try lane bryant. They are really well made bra's and cost about 30 dollars less than the one at macy's. also they are constantly having sales so if you stock up then you get them even cheaper.

Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Quoting teal.blaze:

Lane Bryant is around $36 for a bra. You probably won't find a 34, but some of there 36s run small in the band. Or you could try Fredericks of Hollywood at http://www.fredericks.com/ 

at Fredericks, you would need a 34F (that's they're DDD equivalent)

i will look at Fredericks,  do they have something i could wear daily ?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:17 PM

My BFF has ginormous ta tas, I'll ask her and let you know.

cara124
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Just my size . The have a website or catalog
Lordgodempress
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Quoting teal.blaze:

Lane Bryant is around $36 for a bra. You probably won't find a 34, but some of there 36s run small in the band. Or you could try Fredericks of Hollywood at http://www.fredericks.com/ 

I guess I should add that I tried Lane Bryants and they didn't have a band small enough.   Almost but not quite there

teal.blaze
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:26 PM

They have some. Most are kind of a low plunge, but there are a few that cover better. Even they're more full coverage ones are still kind of lacy. Colors are pretty limited, but at least you can still feel sexy with the lace :)

Quoting Lordgodempress:

Quoting teal.blaze:

i will look at Fredericks,  do they have something i could wear daily ?

StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:28 PM
No they arent made well.

I had a bra that fell apart with 8 months of havig it.

Quoting boo1985:

Try lane bryant. They are really well made bra's and cost about 30 dollars less than the one at macy's. also they are constantly having sales so if you stock up then you get them even cheaper.

boo1985
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:42 PM
I have never had a problem. 8 months is actually a pretty good life span on bra, especially if you put it in the washer or dryer, sleep in it or wear it every day, all of those will shorten the life of your bra.

Quoting StrawberryCool:

No they arent made well.

I had a bra that fell apart with 8 months of havig it.

Quoting boo1985:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
StrawberryCool
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Also OP, if you have an outlet store....check and see if they jave a vanity fair.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)