Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the case of the misplaced condoms...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies
So my mom was cleaning out her car today and she found a box of CONDOMS. Let me say it again. She FOUND a box of CONDOMS. she is a 55yr old woman who does not have a boy friend therefore she does not need condoms. So when she told me she found them the first thing I thought was omg my brother probably forgot them there. He has used my moms car on few occasions. My brother is in a relationship with a girl who has her tubes tied so if they are his then why would he need them? Then I realized only one other man has used my moms car which is my husband. We currently have 1 car only and we both work full time so he has used her car when I am at work and he needs to run errands or go to work. Well the thing is I am pregnant so we don't use or need condoms. These are the only 2 people other than my mom who have used her car. She found the condoms in the glove compartment so that rules out the possibility of my mom having a friend in her car and the friend accidently dropping the condoms. My mom thought it was so weird but I honestly find it suspicious. Someone is being unfaithful to their partners here and I have no idea how to figure it out. Its either my brother cheating on his gf or my husband cheating on me. Help me figure out how to approach this. If I ask either one they are obviously going deny it so im at a loss.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
veronicamw
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I would think brothers
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tifbrown
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:03 PM

I thought I read this before... Anyway, I would throw the box at me hubby and give him a big WTF?!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Did you tell your husband about it?  How did he react?

marie2409
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Well I personally wouldn't assume they were my hubby's. but I can't speak for you and your marriage.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM
4 moms liked this

even if she had her tubes tied, your brother should still wear a condom.  STDs still happen.

JeremiahJackson
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Spy on them both?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I can't help you here because I'm not sure

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Just cuz ur bros gf has her tubes tied doesnt mean they still might not use condoms. What if either of them has an STD and doesnt wanna pass it to the other? It could happen...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:06 PM
4 moms liked this

He is definitely cheating so there is only one thing to do...cut off his balls with a spork!

cupomeow
by Gold Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Maybe your brother is worried about std's?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)