Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh my dd is driving me nuts tonight every night we go through this but tonight it is awful , she always gets in a bad mood throws a fit wrecks the living room or her bedroom but tonight takes the cake she threw herself on the ground screaming like a banshee , si i tried to comfort her and i was like lets take a bath oh hell no she wasnt having it she went on screaming andkicking so i said fine Mia no bath she looked at me and giggled , now she is walking around the living room wrecking the place and if i say mia no she goes to screaming so i will just shut up and clean the mess up after she passes out i guess :/

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (101-110):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM

My DD would have never played me like that.  You need to be her parent and force her through whatever needs doing b/c it is in her best interest.  If she has an epic tantrum b/c it is bathtime then bathe her anyway.  If she screams when you say NO now, what is it going to be like in a few years?  Seriously put your big girl panties on and be the MOM that she needs not the pushover that you are.

helema24
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Cats hug?

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replySPOCK'S MILKSHAKE[]

lindilouwho82
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM

When do you ever get "quiet" or "me" time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:18 PM
I typically just read and dont respond. But what the fuck?? You are on your ass on cafemom and letting your 15 MONTH OLD throw candles off the coffee table?! Are you that ignorant! Get off your ass and do something!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

lol i swear she is like the devil at night , she is currently throwing my candles off the coffee table !

Quoting LoveMyLos:

nyquil? benadril? duct tape? rope? 

you need to get that child under control mama!

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM

What would you have me do ? She is a baby i do not spank, she is not throwing candles now she has calmed down. No I am not ignorant are you ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I typically just read and dont respond. But what the fuck?? You are on your ass on cafemom and letting your 15 MONTH OLD throw candles off the coffee table?! Are you that ignorant! Get off your ass and do something!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

lol i swear she is like the devil at night , she is currently throwing my candles off the coffee table !

Quoting LoveMyLos:

nyquil? benadril? duct tape? rope? 

you need to get that child under control mama!

.Funfetti.
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl, put that baby in bed and leave her there. There are no options! Bath will happen, and bedtime will happen, that's final. Put a lid on that attitude now otherwise your ass is grass once that baby grows up. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I always stay up later , but usually there is not alot of the quiet time thing in this house !

Quoting lindilouwho82:

When do you ever get "quiet" or "me" time?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:22 PM
Take a bottle?? Again I have to respond... why is she taking a bottle?? Oh my...

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I am trying not to let her be the boss , but at this age im not sure how many options i have i do not spank, good news she finally calmed down enough to take a bottle so she is laying on the couch with it she will be out soon .

Quoting D.O.E.:

oh so SHE is the boss eh? well good luck with that!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Bc it just gets to the point where after she has screamed for so long it's like whatever keeps her quiet until she is ready to go to sleep !

Quoting Anonymous:

Time outs. Over and over and over. Don't give up. Why the hell would u just let the kid terrorize the house. Come on. That's a dumb way of thinking..

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM

Why would she not take a bottle ?

Quoting Anonymous:

Take a bottle?? Again I have to respond... why is she taking a bottle?? Oh my...

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

I am trying not to let her be the boss , but at this age im not sure how many options i have i do not spank, good news she finally calmed down enough to take a bottle so she is laying on the couch with it she will be out soon .

Quoting D.O.E.:

oh so SHE is the boss eh? well good luck with that!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Bc it just gets to the point where after she has screamed for so long it's like whatever keeps her quiet until she is ready to go to sleep !

Quoting Anonymous:

Time outs. Over and over and over. Don't give up. Why the hell would u just let the kid terrorize the house. Come on. That's a dumb way of thinking..

MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh man...I feel you on this. My 5 year old was a terror and still lets his demon out every once in awhile lol. I would definitely put her to bed earlier...you don't want her walking all over you when she's older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)