Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh my dd is driving me nuts tonight every night we go through this but tonight it is awful , she always gets in a bad mood throws a fit wrecks the living room or her bedroom but tonight takes the cake she threw herself on the ground screaming like a banshee , si i tried to comfort her and i was like lets take a bath oh hell no she wasnt having it she went on screaming andkicking so i said fine Mia no bath she looked at me and giggled , now she is walking around the living room wrecking the place and if i say mia no she goes to screaming so i will just shut up and clean the mess up after she passes out i guess :/

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (21-30):
vickiheitzler
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM
My 14 month gets like that sometimes but I put him in his crib and let him scream, after about 10 minutes he passes out from being so tired.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:36 PM

me

Quoting spooky415:

Who's the parent here?

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Who's the parent here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Khaleesi
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Good luck when she hits her teen years, lol.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Haha, I just posted the same exact thing...I guess I should have read the comments first...

Quoting spooky415:

Who's the parent here?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Well contrary to popular belief, a baby without a nap is actually harder to get to sleep than a baby with a 2 hour nap. Also try a strict bed time routine. Dinner, bath, story, and then tuck into bed for example. I still do that for my 2 kids and my oldest is 5. Good luck. Also never ever let her win any battles. You are the boss

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

No i do not spank , I think she is really tired . 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you spank? She knows you aren't going too do anything so she is testing you. you have to show her that it is unacceptable behavior.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:39 PM

She is usually really good it is just at night :/

Quoting Khaleesi:

Good luck when she hits her teen years, lol.

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM

usually i just sit and watch her terrorize until she falls asleep but tonight she is particularly bad !

Quoting Anonymous:

Well contrary to popular belief, a baby without a nap is actually harder to get to sleep than a baby with a 2 hour nap. Also try a strict bed time routine. Dinner, bath, story, and then tuck into bed for example. I still do that for my 2 kids and my oldest is 5. Good luck. Also never ever let her win any battles. You are the boss

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

No i do not spank , I think she is really tired . 

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you spank? She knows you aren't going too do anything so she is testing you. you have to show her that it is unacceptable behavior.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:40 PM
She's overtired. Put her to bed much earlier. A kid that age should be going to bed between 5 and 6. And make sure she gets a good nap.
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:41 PM

really that early ? With ds he would stay up until about 9 but he would just sit with me or play , not her !

Quoting Anonymous:

She's overtired. Put her to bed much earlier. A kid that age should be going to bed between 5 and 6. And make sure she gets a good nap.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)