Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Oh my dd is driving me nuts tonight every night we go through this but tonight it is awful , she always gets in a bad mood throws a fit wrecks the living room or her bedroom but tonight takes the cake she threw herself on the ground screaming like a banshee , si i tried to comfort her and i was like lets take a bath oh hell no she wasnt having it she went on screaming andkicking so i said fine Mia no bath she looked at me and giggled , now she is walking around the living room wrecking the place and if i say mia no she goes to screaming so i will just shut up and clean the mess up after she passes out i guess :/

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
LoveMyLos
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this

nyquil? benadril? duct tape? rope? 

you need to get that child under control mama!

stormystar15
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM
If my kids ever did that their butts would be in time out then they would clean up the mess and then to bed. That behavior is unacceptable here. Also at 15 months they are learning what's right and what's wrong.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I am she is a baby what should i do ? I dont spank and i really don't know tht she would just go to the corner :/

Quoting spooky415:

Then act like it!

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

me

Quoting spooky415:

Who's the parent here?

myloves.050709
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I am not sure.  Is she like throwing her toys or something?  Like if she does that you say we don't throw toys.  And if she does it again take it away. It might not stick right away but maybe after awhile?

I am trying to think back to what I did when my dd was that little.  She had/has behavioral problems since she was little.  I let a lot of it go because I didn't know what else to do.  So I really do feel for you.  She has recently been diagnosed with ODD and ADHD and we are all learning together how to go about things differently.  But at that little, I don't know.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Do you think she will understand that ? 

Quoting myloves.050709:

Monkey Ball!  (Like your pic)  Sorry, lol...anyway...

I don't have much advice for you though.  Try a time out or take away toys. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:51 PM

lol i swear she is like the devil at night , she is currently throwing my candles off the coffee table !

Quoting LoveMyLos:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Oh, absolutely. Letting her destroy your home and rave is definitely better than stepping up and actually parenting her. You want to be her friend. The real world can teach her right from wrong. Don't you see how well that works for the rest of the world??

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

you think ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I really think you should just let her get away with it. Baby her. Pamper her. Give in to her every desire and whim. It's sure to work. She'll be a lovely little lady. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Her ass would be red if that were my kid...
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Throwing the candles off the coffee table , throwing the pillows off the couch , dumping her toy basket out , if she were in her room she would be emptying drawers and toy containers.  I ADHD and my mom told me i was the same way !

Quoting myloves.050709:

I am not sure.  Is she like throwing her toys or something?  Like if she does that you say we don't throw toys.  And if she does it again take it away. It might not stick right away but maybe after awhile?

I am trying to think back to what I did when my dd was that little.  She had/has behavioral problems since she was little.  I let a lot of it go because I didn't know what else to do.  So I really do feel for you.  She has recently been diagnosed with ODD and ADHD and we are all learning together how to go about things differently.  But at that little, I don't know.

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

Do you think she will understand that ? 

Quoting myloves.050709:

Monkey Ball!  (Like your pic)  Sorry, lol...anyway...

I don't have much advice for you though.  Try a time out or take away toys. 

LoveMyLos

well do something! don't just sit on cm and let her do it!

put her in her bed. if she makes a mess, take everything but the bed and blanket out. keep putting her back in it until she stays. 

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

lol i swear she is like the devil at night , she is currently throwing my candles off the coffee table !

Quoting LoveMyLos:

2ltlmonkeyz

I am not trying to be her friend , just not sure that a baby her age would know to stay in time out and i dont spank :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh, absolutely. Letting her destroy your home and rave is definitely better than stepping up and actually parenting her. You want to be her friend. The real world can teach her right from wrong. Don't you see how well that works for the rest of the world??

Quoting 2ltlmonkeyz:

you think ?

Quoting Anonymous:

I really think you should just let her get away with it. Baby her. Pamper her. Give in to her every desire and whim. It's sure to work. She'll be a lovely little lady. Just keep doing what you're doing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN