Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ive been fucked over waaaay too many times...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
With money. First time, I sold an Expedition to this lady and she printed out a copy of the payment plans and we both signed it. Well even though we signed it she ended up running to Mexico still owing us 700.00 dollars.

Second time- it was a "friend". We trusted this bitch and damn we're we foolish to do that! We sold her a Glalant with rims anda brand new stereo and we didn't sign anything. The reason we didn't was because she let us use her name to put plates on our car (we couldn't at the time). Plus she supposedly left the street life and became Christian and all so she was doing real good. She bought a house and left the bars, her life was going great. But then... she started fucking up and left the church and went back to being in the bars and sleeping with everyone. She quit her job and stopped paying the car. At first we let her slide (with 7 months) because we were using her plate and really needed it. Then after 9 months we finally got tired of her excuses and ended up getting our own plates so we wouldn't have to rely on her. Right now she says shes waiting on a child support check to pay us and its tax return season so she shouldnt have a n excuse to not pay us. She owes us 1500.00 if she doesn't pay us then life will get her. Thats why she cant ever get out of her shit hole because she's always fucking people over and stealing from them.
Anyways now Im selling a Honda to my friends mom. This time I want to do it right and sign a contract, but hpw do I do it? What do I state and write out? And could you get this kind of things notorized (sp) do we all need to be present? I just need to do this right and need advice. Thank you ladies. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
firemouse23
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You get all of your money up front and let someone else handle payments.  You tried payments 2 times now and neither worked...I wouldn't go there a 3rd time for anyone.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:38 PM
Dont sell things on payment. It isnt complicated. Cash up front or no deal
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:40 PM
Um, don't use them for illegal purposes and they might not shit you out of money?
Steph1499
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Never do payments on anything.  I wouldnt even do it with my best friend and she like a sister. Some people dont care if they pay or not. 

opal10161973
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 10:41 PM

If they can't pay it all up front, then they don't get the car.  That is what you do.  You can always sell it on Craigslist for cashee money. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN