Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I bashed my sons face in and had my and dh's sex toy in his mouth! * Update*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My ds decided to get into the A&D and rub it on himself, i thought okay hes getting sore down there. I took it away when he was done and came into the kitchen sat down at the computer and pulled my chair up as i did he came running in and fell (he greased his fee to) and face smashed right into the chair corner! Right in the corner of his eye (the outside) its got a goose egg and a big bruise already and half of his face is red!

As i was making this post, i thought my son went to the bathroom and instead he came out of my room with me and dh's sex toy (vibrating ring) in his mouth! Before i could grab it it snapped his mouth! So he's got his face bashed in and injured his mouth with a sex toy! This boy is on a roll!

UPDATE: More info whatever you want to call it! This all happened several hours apart. After he fell i checked to be sure he was okay gave him  so meds to reduce the swelling and gave him a bath and cleaned him up. I kept him up later than usual to be sure he was okay so he was watching his cars movie and i let him finish it and when it was over it was going to be bed time. When he got ahold of my sex toy he was supppose to be going to the bathroom before bed i jumped on the computer to get it ready for mommy time. he was taking awhile so i checked on him and there he was with my and dh's sex toy in his mouth i took it away and put him to bed.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Replies (111-120):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Ya'll act like you've never had a toddler. You DO realize up the kids ass parenting is only a RECENT thing right?

For all the moms bitching - they made a song about kids like hers. (Which means shit like this happens A LOT, which means the ones saying omg that never happened to MY babies are the EXCEPTION not the rule). Check out the toddler song, hysterical.

One of the lines is "mommy has a toy rocket in her drawer" reminded me of your situation. Or "I jump on my bed and fly off on my head and you think I am dead"

Epicly funny cuz its so effin true.

My kids haven't done anything too bad yet, we've taken to locking the bathroom door because my youngest sneaks in and tries to eat the toothpaste.

My second is MUCH more rambunctious than my first. My first kiddo never got into or tried to dive off of anything. My second puts evil kineval to shame.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:59 PM
They see me trollin, they hatin
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:07 PM

DH and I REALLY need to get a small safe or something for our sex toys. Every kid, at one time or another, has found and played with our stash. It's a damn good thing we clean everything when we're done with it, LOL! For the longest time we couldn't use the glass anal toy because one of our kids found it, and had it up to his forehead pretending to be a unicorn. Talk about a mood killer. We couldn't even look at it without laughing. Here's what it looks like:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Y'all are nasty.

Quoting Anonymous:

DH and I REALLY need to get a small safe or something for our sex toys. Every kid, at one time or another, has found and played with our stash. It's a damn good thing we clean everything when we're done with it, LOL! For the longest time we couldn't use the glass anal toy because one of our kids found it, and had it up to his forehead pretending to be a unicorn. Talk about a mood killer. We couldn't even look at it without laughing. Here's what it looks like:

ChloeDolce1
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:13 PM

ooook.  anyone else find this totally off???

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Then you would be horrified to know that particular toy isn't for me surprise minibig smile mini

Quoting Anonymous:

Y'all are nasty.

Quoting Anonymous:

Brandyaz2002
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:51 PM

LOL okay I remember those days...." MOM whats this for?" You did good with the meds and keeping him awake and for those people that keep telling you to watch you kid, if they say they didn't have something like this happen or similar then they are lying through their teeth. Welcome to parenthood.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Hugs, accidents happen and kids can get into things easier than people think even WHEN you are keeping and eye on them, by taking that moment when your back is turned to discover some ingenious way to get into mischief.  It can happen to anyone. All those Mommies that say it wouldn't happen to me, just you wait.  My dd once went into the potty and came out with my panty liners stuck to every inch of her body. I was busy nursing the newborn, she was going potty which she could do herself.  She stuck them to her like banddaids and came out naked except for those. It took all of 5 minutes. Getting the one off her little vagina was not fun...poor baby.Yes they were fresh ones, just because I know someone on CM would ask.

momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM
Oh, how I love CM and this group...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Why is everybody always saying CPS when a kid gets hurt?  That's what kids do is get in our stuff and fall and hurt themselves.   Even if you watch your child every minute of everyday they're still gonna be kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)