Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I slept with my friends husband......

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
All I want is advice from you. I am single. I have a friend called A, we've been friends from childhood,she's married with two kids... When A got married I got so jealous because her husband is so rich and handsome and her getting married created a gap in our friendship. This got me more angry at the fact that she got married. A's husband despite married still hangout with other women.

I told my friend about it but instead of her believing me she chose to accuse me of trying to destroy her home. I got furious and made up my mind to prove to my friend that her husband is actually a cheat.

A travels out of the country and then I thought this will be the perfect time to make my move. I made a visit to her house late at night claiming my car broke down on the road and so won't be able to make it back home. Since its late her husband persuade to drop me at my place that night but I insisted I will spend the night over since A isn't home. He later sucummed to my request. I requested to get a towel that I need to take my bath so he went inside and brought me a towel. I went into the bathroom took my shower and came out to the sitting room where he was seated watching TV.

I sat on the couch beside him and we started talking I talked my way into him on getting up to go back to the room I pretended the towel untied itself when the towel came off I was slow to picking it back up giving him that chance to see my sexy body. He then got up to help me pick it up. I held him and demanded he make love to me if not I will tell his wife about all the affairs he's been keeping.... He was stunned when I noticed this I quickly pushed him on the couch and we end up making love.

No wonder A loves her husband so much, the guy was so good his dick is about 8 to 9inch long when it got inside me it was so warm that I felt so relaxed he ended up giving me the fuck of my life.

Unfortunately I got pregnant in the process, now I am 2months pregnant. He promised to give me anything I want just to terminate the pregnancy but nothing on earth can equal him keeping my child to share part of his wealth so I told him sharing part of his wealth with my child. Now with the pregnancy I can prove to my friend that her husband is a good for nothing man and a cheat too. I know she will put up a fight but am ready to give her the fight of her life. After all she shouldn't be enjoying wealth alone. I am 42 and just can't loose this baby am carrying for anything since menopause is around the corner. Don't you think I did the right thing by getting pregnant for her husband just to prove to her I was right about the allegations I made to her earlier? If I get rid of this pregnancy I might never get pregnant again. I am just confused on what to do since I didn't meant to get pregnant. All I wanted to do is just prove to my friend her husband is a cheat. Please advise me on what to do next.

*this is a story I found on fb in a sex group lol. I didn't do this :D *

I don't think most of you read this whole thing or you would see its fake lol
I wonder how long till someone notices this. Its been 15 min so far. Still nothing :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:45 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Fuck the story did it also prove that you are a slut?
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Who cares what a whore does next, you'll never matter to him and neither will your kid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:51 PM
You're 42? Ew...
QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Are you fucking kidding me?

You want this baby so you can have some of his money. And you want to use it as a tool to hurt your friend.

You my dear need to take a trip down the mother fucking stairs. Maybe she will give you a nice push.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
markswife03
by Silver Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Why did you NEED to prove it to her? Why was it that important to you?

If this is real, of course
RLT2
by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM

yup, totally going to process all this in a minute.....

kelly617
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

So you got mad because when you tried to tell your friend her hubby was a cheat she didn't believe you and said you were destroying her life.
So to prove your point...you destroyed her life
Awesome!

this has GOT to be a fake post...no one is this stupid...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM

misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 11:52 PM
This sounds like an absolutely horrible (and predictable) lifetime movie..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN