Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to give up!:'(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
every time i breast feed ds i feel like crying.he is a week old i know it takes time for my nipples to toughen up but it hurts so bad:( so is trying to be supportive but he also keeps joking and poking me in the boobs and it hurts so bad.his latch is good and i have been using lanolin but it still hurts.im in the bf group but i dont want to seem whiney at least i can go anon on here.sorry i just needed to get this out
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkyheather
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:03 AM
3 moms liked this

Junk punch him, not really hard but enough for him to feel it and say "now does that hurt? touch my boobs again and i'll do it every time." I bet that stops him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM
I had the same problem. It took about 6 weeks for me to not feel pain. Dd didn't really have a good latch though. Your dh really should be more supportive. :( It will get easier...don't give up!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Your talking about the husband right?

I thought you were talking about the baby at first! I was cracking up. Lol

Quoting pinkyheather:

Junk punch him, not really hard but enough for him to feel it and say "now does that hurt? touch my boobs again and i'll do it every time." I bet that stops him.

pinkyheather
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:06 AM

lol yep talking about the husband not the baby. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Your talking about the husband right?

I thought you were talking about the baby at first! I was cracking up. Lol

Quoting pinkyheather:

HippiePotpie
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM

My hubby thought this was pretty funny!

Quoting pinkyheather:

momsince04
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Awe, yah it hurts and it should get better. They do sell nipple guards, and I guess it eases up the pain. Ugh my husband wants me to bf, but I couldn't w my first, I have up, and I did with my 2nd. I'm dreading the pain. Just keep them moist so they don't crack and bleed. You can put ice packs on to see if it helps
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
hes supportive he just jokes around too.dd(2) cries when i bf the baby so he pokes me and says something like mommys boobs are going to pop if he doesnt eat

Quoting Anonymous:

I had the same problem. It took about 6 weeks for me to not feel pain. Dd didn't really have a good latch though. Your dh really should be more supportive. :( It will get easier...don't give up!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:08 AM
If he had a good proper latch it shouldn't hurt so bad
skmehlebam
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I can help you if you really want it. Feel free to PM me. I have bf all 4 of my babies for their first year. When I was a ftm, the first few weeks was a nightmare. Been there!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:10 AM
i couldnt with dd and im trying to with him but it hurts so bad

Quoting momsince04:

Awe, yah it hurts and it should get better. They do sell nipple guards, and I guess it eases up the pain. Ugh my husband wants me to bf, but I couldn't w my first, I have up, and I did with my 2nd. I'm dreading the pain. Just keep them moist so they don't crack and bleed. You can put ice packs on to see if it helps

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured