Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Beat his a** AND kicked him in the balls. Twice!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 30 Replies

A lot of times I see women on here say that they'd beat their SO's ass in a heartbeat... frying pans... ball shots.. etc. I actually say this stuff a lot too haha, just never have... HAVE YOU? :) Do tell.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM
Ive done ball shots.
TTC2Long
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I'd never say it or do it. Not my style.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
keeler_s
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:46 AM
1 mom liked this
Never have
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this

He tells me that I kick his ass in my sleep. I don't think I would ever really hurt him intentionally though.

Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:48 AM
1 mom liked this
When I was little I used to kick people in the shins lol. That's about the extent of my physical violence. I only hit my husband once out of anger 7 years ago. Its just not how we handle things, very disrespectful and I'm not violent.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:50 AM
Sure have..after years of getting abused I finally was to my breaking point..One night he started about my computer (old big tower) I ripped it out of the wall and threw it clear across the room at him..He then got in my face so I jumped on him and started punching his head and face..ripping out his hair and digging his eyes..Felt awesome. Soon after I divorced his ass and am now married to a gentle sweet kind man. :)
Mommy2beAB
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:51 AM

Lol, mind sharing what he did to deserve those? My friend Mel recently hit her hubs where it hurts for intentionally throwing down their Christmas tree last month 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive done ball shots.

aj2011
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:52 AM

I've never really hurt him in that way. When I'm angry I'm more verbal than physical. If it was my sister... another story... She's already banged her SO with a car and pinned him to a work truck and also punched him in his face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:53 AM
Shit to intentionally up my anxiety.

Making fun of my stuttering over sentences or mixing up words, which may not seem like a big deal to some people, but it is what I get most embarassed over.

Quoting Mommy2beAB:

Lol, mind sharing what he did to deserve those? My friend Mel recently hit her hubs where it hurts for intentionally throwing down their Christmas tree last month 

Quoting Anonymous:

Ive done ball shots.

Mommy2beAB
by Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM

I just LOL'd so hard. I like think crazy stunts like that out in my head but have never been so angry that I followed through. I'm sure everyone has their limits though. Good for you!! 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sure have..after years of getting abused I finally was to my breaking point..One night he started about my computer (old big tower) I ripped it out of the wall and threw it clear across the room at him..He then got in my face so I jumped on him and started punching his head and face..ripping out his hair and digging his eyes..Felt awesome. Soon after I divorced his ass and am now married to a gentle sweet kind man. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN