Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I almost killed him (more added)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
My husband and I had a friend change our brakes today. Well why he was doing my car cause I got my brakes and rotors earlier in the week. we went to get the trucks brakes and rotors. I run in to go get the stuff. As I am waiting here walks in my 5 year old in a different door then i entered. I asked where is daddy cause he looks upset. He says he doesn't know. As the guy is coming back here comes my hubby. I give him a look and he sees our son he just stares at me. He knows he is in deep shit. We get back to the truck and I loose it. I asked him what the fuck happened. He told me there was some other stuff he needed and our son was throwing a fit so he left him in the truck. So our 5 year old went looking for us and thank god he found me or god knows where he would have ended up. I back hand him so quick, and hard I busted his lip. I told him if he ever, ever pulled shit like that again the cops would find him dead with his balls down his throat. (yes this was wrong!!!) He is sleeping in the livingroom on the floor tonight and possibly for a week. Why my sweet boy is sleeping next to me.

Let me add my hormones are ragging I am pregnant. This has been one hell of a pregnancy. I get little to no sleep a night.

We went to see out usual mechanic he use to work down the road from our house but left because the shop was not getting much work and the manager started to be an ass. So we took the truck and car to his house. We have been to that city before just not that area.

Yes I know what I did was wrong. Later I told him I was sorry. And no I don't not abuse my son. I was abused as a child and would never treat my son they way I was treated. My son goes to the corner, to bed, or on occasion when absolutely needed he will be spanked (this is a rare event).
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Well then......
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:38 AM
4 moms liked this
You are lucky he didn't hit your ass back. You had no right to hit him.
Anonymous
3 moms liked this
you hit him in front of your son? Couldn't wait until you were home to confront dh? Way to teach the kid violence is the answer.
Anonymous
1 mom liked this
I know thats right!! Go girl!!
zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM
6 moms liked this
While I agree safety is your number one concern, I don't think it's ever okay to hit your spouse. If he hit you people would call it abuse. Glad your son is ok
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM
3 moms liked this

So your son was acting like a brat so dad told him to go wait in the truck while he finishes up? So?

mommamaggi
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM

What dad did was stupid, no doubt, but seriously, you don't hit people like that. Let him know you're pissed, put his ass in the couch, but hitting your husband for doing something stupid is NO DIFFERENT than him hitting you when you do something stupid.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:39 AM

Oh and then you split your husbands lip? Nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:40 AM
4 moms liked this
He could get a restraining order on you for the death threat AND take your son away for being abusive in front of your son.
maryjmom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
And here I thought I had anger issues.

OP, you need a Xanax the size.of.your head!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured