Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I almost killed him (more added)

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My husband and I had a friend change our brakes today. Well why he was doing my car cause I got my brakes and rotors earlier in the week. we went to get the trucks brakes and rotors. I run in to go get the stuff. As I am waiting here walks in my 5 year old in a different door then i entered. I asked where is daddy cause he looks upset. He says he doesn't know. As the guy is coming back here comes my hubby. I give him a look and he sees our son he just stares at me. He knows he is in deep shit. We get back to the truck and I loose it. I asked him what the fuck happened. He told me there was some other stuff he needed and our son was throwing a fit so he left him in the truck. So our 5 year old went looking for us and thank god he found me or god knows where he would have ended up. I back hand him so quick, and hard I busted his lip. I told him if he ever, ever pulled shit like that again the cops would find him dead with his balls down his throat. (yes this was wrong!!!) He is sleeping in the livingroom on the floor tonight and possibly for a week. Why my sweet boy is sleeping next to me.

Let me add my hormones are ragging I am pregnant. This has been one hell of a pregnancy. I get little to no sleep a night.

We went to see out usual mechanic he use to work down the road from our house but left because the shop was not getting much work and the manager started to be an ass. So we took the truck and car to his house. We have been to that city before just not that area.

Yes I know what I did was wrong. Later I told him I was sorry. And no I don't not abuse my son. I was abused as a child and would never treat my son they way I was treated. My son goes to the corner, to bed, or on occasion when absolutely needed he will be spanked (this is a rare event).
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:49 AM

So you abuse your husband in public and in front of your son? Not saying what he did was right but what you did wasn't the solution.

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Wtf you back handed him??? I'm sure this isn't the first time you've done something like that. What he did was wrong but what you did was worse. Had I did that to my husband he would have laid my ass out. You need anger management.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
anyotherday
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:53 AM
Maybe they're new to the area, or their regular mechanic closed and the new one had great reviews, or any other number of things. If the only thing you find wrong with this story is that they went somewhere new. Than YOU are the abnormal one. SMH

Quoting mommamaggi:

That's really weird, most people don't drive two of their cars at once to a town they have never been to to have their brakes changed. Normal people take it to a local shop, or change them at home.

Quoting Anonymous:

We were getting breaks changed on both cars, we took his truck to the store while my cars breaks were being changed

Quoting mommamaggi:

Why would you need both of your vehicles if you were visiting a place you had never been before and it was just the 3 of you?

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Sorry I would have done the same thing. Glad your babies ok!

ExquisiteMomof2
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 4:57 AM
While I agree that your husband should have showed better judgment,I also feel you showed a lack of judgment by hitting her husband, especially in front of your child. Two wrongs do not make a right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babyboy117
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:01 AM
1 mom liked this

I feel like I just read a huge run on sentence.

baquick
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:03 AM
I wouldn't have backhanded him
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:05 AM
Sorry I have pregnancy insomnia and it's 2 am. I have been up since 7. so have been up way too long.

Quoting babyboy117:

I feel like I just read a huge run on sentence.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:08 AM
It is the first time and I hope the last. My husband would not lay me out as you put it. I think him hitting his pregnant wife would be worse. I am not saying what I did was okay but hitting a pregnant women would be the topping on the cake.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Wtf you back handed him??? I'm sure this isn't the first time you've done something like that. What he did was wrong but what you did was worse. Had I did that to my husband he would have laid my ass out. You need anger management.
mattiehatter
by Mary on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:11 AM
1 mom liked this

The what ifs you have listed in replies didn't happen. You really need to figure out some self control on your anger issues and quit listing off piss poor excuses.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN