Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

PERSON YOU HATE MOST!!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:26 AM
  • 98 Replies

Tell me about the person you hate the most. Okay, is it a guy or a girl? (if a guy) Guy! Hmm... ex-boyfriend? stalker? school bully who robbed you of your lunch money? (if a girl) Girl! hmm...best friend? your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend? female warrior princess sent from the past to save the world who stole your boyfriend? or anyone else..

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:28 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't hate anyone lots of cant stands but I'm not sure hate. I don't know if I have a top few either lol I just have a list
RitWaNNabeMOM
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:30 AM

ummm go on wid ur list den LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't hate anyone lots of cant stands but I'm not sure hate. I don't know if I have a top few either lol I just have a list

eykelley
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't truly hate anyone. I hate their choices or actions. I can stand my Stepdad. He molested me when I was little. But I don't even hate him. My theory is that hate takes too much energy & gives away too much power. No one is worth the time it takes to actually HATE them. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
eykelley
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Dislike list:
Stepdad
Ex-BFF Sarah
EX-Fiancé Nick
EX-Girlfriend Cassie
Niece in law

But again... Not hate, just dislike.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mysticalmalissa
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:33 AM
2 moms liked this

No more hate in my life. 

It was laid to rest 4 years ago.

Diamondblue1
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:35 AM
I don't have hates but hard dislikes lol does that count:))
RitWaNNabeMOM
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:38 AM

ur theory is pretty nice..but when we hate some1 its lyk burning from inside..so did you ever get that feeling?

Quoting eykelley:

I don't truly hate anyone. I hate their choices or actions. I can stand my Stepdad. He molested me when I was little. But I don't even hate him. My theory is that hate takes too much energy & gives away too much power. No one is worth the time it takes to actually HATE them. :)

babyboy117
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:39 AM
1 mom liked this

This girl in highschool who bullied me. She was much bigger then me. I had the flu one day. It was cold and snowing. She came behind me and just started punching me. I was already weak from being sick.  She hit me so hard I passed out, and I peed on myself infront of the entire school. About 100 people just stood and laughed.It was horrible. I ended up being kicked out of school because her and her friiend's made up a huge story about how I "said" I was going to shoot up the school. The principal told my parents the only way I can come back too school is if they would allow the police to search our house for weapons. So not only did I get beat. But now I was the "physcho". I eventually got over this. But last year I went to visit my hometown, I went into Mcdonald's and who is working there? HER! I didn't really care about the incident anymore, I thought she matured by now. She saw me and refused to wait on me and gave me the dirtiest looks! It kind of humors me now.. because she is probaly working at Mcdonalds too pay off my $10,000 hospital bill. HAHA! That's karma for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I'm not sure if we have time lol

Quoting RitWaNNabeMOM:

ummm go on wid ur list den LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

RitWaNNabeMOM
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 5:40 AM

yeah it truly does..

Quoting Diamondblue1:

I don't have hates but hard dislikes lol does that count:))

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN