Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Implantation bleeding?? May be TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

Last night DH and I were getting busy and it was just a quickie nothing rough in anyway. I also have to add this has NEVER happened to me after sex unless I was about to start my period, if so then it would just start. Well after sex I went to the bathroom to cleanup and notice I was spotting, very light pink though and after that it completely stopped. Still no signs of it this morning. I am 8DPO and 6 days away from my period so its not my period. Could it be implantation bleeding??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:22 AM

could be! wait a few days and test.

tyner_brylee
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes it can be. It was like that before i found out i was pregnant. I am now 7 weeks & 4 days pregnant.

Hugs, i hope that you get the answer your looking for
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:28 AM

Quoting tyner_brylee:

Yes it can be. It was like that before i found out i was pregnant. I am now 7 weeks & 4 days pregnant.

Thank you and congrats!!

I cant wait to test!!!!! lol 

tyner_brylee
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Thank you and your welcome

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tyner_brylee:

Thank you and congrats!!

I cant wait to test!!!!! lol 

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Well, if it was Implantation Bleeding you wouldn't have gotten pregnant that fast.  Unless you did it a couple of weeks ago.  You could already have been pregnant and you're spotting due to a sensitive cervix. Implantation bleeding takes 7-14 days after sex to happen - on average.

desperatelyTTC
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:31 AM
Good luck!
aikimomof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:33 AM

It might or might not be. Just wait until you are due for your period and test. I have had my tubes tied for 2 years, and every once in a while I will spot a little after sex, usually if we are a little rough, so yeah...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Well, if it was Implantation Bleeding you wouldn't have gotten pregnant that fast.  Unless you did it a couple of weeks ago.  You could already have been pregnant and you're spotting due to a sensitive cervix. Implantation bleeding takes 7-14 days after sex to happen - on average.

Well im 8DPO and we started trying on the 14th. So its within that window.

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:51 AM

It very well could be that.  With my first I just had a little spot and my second it was like a 1 day period.  If you're already pregnant, again it could be your cervix.  I spotted after sex when I was in my first trimester.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Ya I didnt have implantation bleeding with my first but at 8 week pregnant I actually started spotting and it was dark red. I was sooo scared I was miscarrying but when I went to the hospital everything was ok and they said thats common in the first trimester. At least I will know that this time around lol

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

It very well could be that.  With my first I just had a little spot and my second it was like a 1 day period.  If you're already pregnant, again it could be your cervix.  I spotted after sex when I was in my first trimester.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Abby.N.Amys.Mom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)