Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Shopping the deals for kids!

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 7 Replies
Where do you ladies find great deals on super cute clothes for your kids? I shop a lot online and hit the usuals, Old Navy, JC Penney, Kohls, ect... but I want something new this year. The problem is that I live in northern WI (there isn't a lot of selection) and I actually hate to shop... so I go in, buy staple items and go. Or, like I said, I like to shop online cuz then I can take my time at midnight... when I have time!

Also, I do a lot of seasonal shopping. Who has the best winter deals? In my experience I find a lot of good seasonal deals (not picked over and left with crap!) at JC Penneys and REI.

I have a 14 girl, 13 boy, 4 girl, 3 girl and boy on the way! See why I hit the deals!? :)

I am specifically looking for cute and colorful for the little girls. Dresses, tops and of course seasonal. I scored some great deals on shorts and swimsuits last fall. The big girl is SO hard to shop for! She is ALL ABOUT animal prints, lime green and pink. My boy is all boy... he will wear anything boy but he loves camo and dress clothes (kahaki, polos, ect).

Ok... where are you finding your deals ladies!?! :) Shopping season is HERE!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Bump!
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Bump!
SunshineBird
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I get nearly all of my kids clothes second hand from Once Upon A Child. *gasp*  ;)

If I do buy new it's usually from Old Navy or Children's Place. I like thos stores best for my kiddos! 

hootowl21
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM
The childrens place is my favorite. I just got these super cute pea coats for my DD due in April for only $2.99. But I love to browse eBay. I've bought just about all the baby's clothes from there.
rory10
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
SF is 2 and I find a lot of cute stuff at salvation army and occasionally goodwill. At least here salvation army has a day where all but 1 color tag on everything but electronics is half off. Just got cute penguin pants for $.49 yesterday. They grow so fast when they're little, you might as we'll save all you can.
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:22 AM
Yup! Savings is the big thing when they are little! I am lucky with my girls being so close in age because, obviously, we re-use! But even so! They both grow through everything like crazy! The big kids I will spend more on!
PhoenixMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 12:50 AM
Bump. :)

I want deals. :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN