Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Remember how....

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM
  • 5 Replies

I told you all to send the snow my way? yeah, you can stop now, i only wanted a bit for christmas, not an entire damn blizzard in January LOL.

But if any of you mama's out there are in the Western New York area, especially Niagara County, take it easy out there today, the roads are complete shit. taking dh to work this morning was a rough drive and on the way back i slid sideways twice and I drive a 4 wheel drive silverado. be careful!!!!!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mary841108

BUMP!

mary841108

BUMP!

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Well you can send some to Long Island.............

Stay safe OP

mary841108
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM

omg you can have it all LOL i cant wait for spring!! its a bad one today, i still have to take hubby his lunch at noon since he forgot it this morning (absolutely dreading going back out, its a bake some brownies and snuggle with a book kind of day LOL)

Quoting Sassy762:

Stay safe OP

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

So send it already, lol We got maybe 1/2" the other night. When I saw it snowing I raced to the store and bought 2 gallons of milk...by the time I got home it stopped snowing, lol

Quoting mary841108:

omg you can have it all LOL i cant wait for spring!! its a bad one today, i still have to take hubby his lunch at noon since he forgot it this morning (absolutely dreading going back out, its a bake some brownies and snuggle with a book kind of day LOL)

Quoting Sassy762:

Stay safe OP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)