Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

We survived Bush, you will survive Obama...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

After yet again going over the replies, I now know that 99% of you don't understand what Mr. Maher is saying. It's sad really. I'm not surprised though. It's CM. I figured I would give you guys a chance. But as I already know, most of you are either uneducated or or just plain stupid. The reason why we are as bad off as we are is because the majority refuses to educate themselves. They instead rely on friends and other ridiculous sources to provide them with information. If majority of people think like the asinine comments that I have seen here, then this country is surly doomed. SMDH. Oh. And I purposely didn't vote this election. So no, this is not some "I love Obama" thing. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:41 AM
2 moms liked this

Considering the source and moving on....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM
If people survived the great depression we can survive Obama
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:44 AM
I know a PA using, jobless, living at his parents house, goes to school and uses the financial aid for toys, POS who thinks he is a republican....this statement truly fits him.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Abbysmom1215
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
2 moms liked this
He's an idiot..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:45 AM
We will survive Obama the shit Dick that he is. I feel bad for the person who goes in after him. Think of the mess they will have to clean. I fear nobody will want the job after he's run us into the ground
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I really don't know if we will... I live in coal country (east coast, USA), and Obama has destroyed the coal industry here! He is very anti- coal. My hubby works in the coal industry, and says Obama is the most anti-coal president we've ever had. It's Obama's way, or no way. Thousands of men & women are losing their jobs in our area because of Obama's "war on coal"! My husband in a coal mining engineer, and don't let the tree huggers make you think that coal is as bad as they make it out to be! Coal is mined much safer, and is much cleaner for the enviroment than it once was...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Do ANY of these replies have any REAL researched and educated comments? It all sounds like emotionally based dribble. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 9:59 AM
1 mom liked this

It baffles me, as to why broke asses and middle class would vote Republican. Idiots!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM
Maybe because they want more. Contrary to belief some broke asses don't want to rely on the government. Some want to work for what they have, they want that opportunity. Same with middle class. Its a sad day when those who bust their asses daily STILL need to rely on the government.

Quoting Anonymous:

It baffles me, as to why broke asses and middle class would vote Republican. Idiots!

CupcakeLuv
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Why did I even open this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN