Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

anyone else getting sick of seeing this on FB

omg every time i go on FB now my feed has a million of these stupid pictures of people holding up a sign saying "my _ says if we get 1 Million "likes" we can have a _" ok it was cute the first time with the kids asking for the puppy but my gosh people just took that idea and ran with it.now i see a guy saying his wife says if he gets a million likes he can get a bunny or they will have a 3rd child. its not cute anymore.ok rant over

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Replies (21-30):
iluvsn85
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Its old now.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sweetmissy_05
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Yes

gonecrazi
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I agree...

redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM

i saw one where a guy said if he got a million likes he'd get unlimited blow jobs

dbcmommy
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Haha I was just taking to my friend the other day saying the same thing.
nurbabe82
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't really see many of those, thankfully. 

My feed is full of a lot of "Like if you've accepted Jesus, keep scrolling if you support the devil" type pics....

I see this all of the time too. So I guess I am going to hell and  I don't contribute to the puppy cause either.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Have you seen the one of ted where he says if he get 1million likes that there will be a second "ted" movie?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Honestly it pisses me off, especially with the news coverage.

I've got friends out there sharing their stories and trying to bring attention to the fact that their kids have been kidnapped internationally and the media refuses to acknowledge them. People refuse to sign their petitions. They are almost completely alone in trying to bring their kids home from abusive ex partners who are hiding behind their country to keep the kids. I don't understand why kids getting a puppy that will likely end up ignored in a few years anyway is more important to people than real life issues like kidnapping or abuse. It's disgusting where the priorities of the media and the people in this country are.

LadyJRB
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM
Yes sick n tired! Very annoying!!!
CountryStrong84
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM
I hate the dead or sick and dying kid post. FACEBOOK DOES NOT PAY FOR LIKES YOU FUCKING ASS FACES!!!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRR
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN