Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dc enforcing gender neutral bathroom. what's your take?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you care if you had to share a bathroom with a transgender? I guess this means thete will be urinals in the womens bathroom.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Replies (21-30):
Jessica_Esqueda
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I wouldnt care about a transgender, but men need to stay in the men's room...

BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

so you are transgendered? is it a harder life? of just the same?

Quoting purpleducky:

Most people have probably already shared a restroom with a transgender individual already. Most of us pass quite well.

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Yes I am a transgender individual. In some aspects life is harder but overall it is about the same since everyone has their own set of challenges to overcome.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

Quoting purpleducky:

Most people have probably already shared a restroom with a transgender individual already. Most of us pass quite well.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

ya know a big problem with sharing a bathroom with a man..they take horrendous shits. i don't want to walk into the bathroom adn barf because i got hit by a guys 'kids being dropped off'.

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
As long as they don't convert public bathrooms into a hole on the floor it's whatever
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BlessedBeX3
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM

so were you a man who identifies as being a woman or a woman who identifies as being as a man? I'm sorry if i offened you by asking this, just curious bc your on cafemom .

Quoting purpleducky:

Yes I am a transgender individual. In some aspects life is harder but overall it is about the same since everyone has their own set of challenges to overcome.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

Quoting purpleducky:

ArianEponae
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
Same here :-( you're not likely to find used feminine products stuck to the wall in the men's room...shudder

Quoting purpleducky:

From my experience the men's rooms are nicer than the women's rooms.

Quoting Anonymous:

As long as it doesn't get treated like a men's room, I don't care. Men's rooms are nasty!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
You are so right

Quoting purpleducky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM
This is cafemom. Obviously people watch every thing that strangers do. There can be no privacy.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sure they wont be using urinals, they will use a stall just like everyone else. So really you wont even know, unless you are standing on the toilet, spying into the stall next to you
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by Silver Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM

As long as there are enough stalls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)