Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dc enforcing gender neutral bathroom. what's your take?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Would you care if you had to share a bathroom with a transgender? I guess this means thete will be urinals in the womens bathroom.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Replies (31-40):
angevil53
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
I don't care but eyes on your own paper. Dick or not.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lalaboosh
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Really? There should be no gender nuetral options for trans folk? Why?? Why is YOUR comfort more important than anyone else's?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

No, I would not like that. There should remain a womans room and a mens room. Period.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I know one guy who is now a female. He wouldnt want to use a public urinal. That defeats his purpose, dont you think?

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

boshs1andonly
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:16 PM

As long as there are stalls I wouldn't care who else is using the bathroom, and the stalls are more about me than them lol. I don't really want anyone watching me use the bathroom.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Transgender people should go into the bathrooms that they belong to (whatever sex they claim). Gender neutral bathrooms arent the problem, tolerance for these people are.

Quoting lalaboosh:

Really? There should be no gender nuetral options for trans folk? Why?? Why is YOUR comfort more important than anyone else's?

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

No, I would not like that. There should remain a womans room and a mens room. Period.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I am female to male. And I am not offended.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

so were you a man who identifies as being a woman or a woman who identifies as being as a man? I'm sorry if i offened you by asking this, just curious bc your on cafemom .

Quoting purpleducky:

Yes I am a transgender individual. In some aspects life is harder but overall it is about the same since everyone has their own set of challenges to overcome.

Quoting BlessedBeX3:

so you are transgendered? is it a harder life? of just the same?

Quoting purpleducky:

Most people have probably already shared a restroom with a transgender individual already. Most of us pass quite well.

forgottenluv
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM

my best friend is transgender  and no  one ever thinks he has female body parts until he tells them .

I'm sure 99% would never know that a person in the next stall was  transgender  .

to answer the question  no it would not bother me , but with it a part of my life i think I'm more excepting

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
honestly, as long as the urnials are behind stall doors I dont care. i sometimes wish they had them in family restrooms so i can teach, show my son how to use one, so when he is old enough he can. the first time i tried teaching him outside he peed all over his pants. he can pee standing up but he has to havr his pants and undies down at his knees...
lalaboosh
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:19 PM
*she

Quoting BEXi:

I know one guy who is now a female. He wouldnt want to use a public urinal. That defeats his purpose, dont you think?

Megan11587
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I've used the men's bathroom at events like concerts and baseball games. The line is never as long! I don't care - there's a stall for privacy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured